Girls and being stoned.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freshboii, Jun 5, 2011.

1. It seems like my girl judging abilities are horrible when I'm baked. I always judge the girls to be fat or ugly when they're basically dying to hook up with me.

After prom, this girl was pretty much laying on me, basically saying lets fuck. I'm like I gotta go get my phone and left the tent we were in and escaped her. I was convinced that she was a complete grenade because of what I could barely see in the 2am light in a tent. In the morning, I woke up and saw her and she was decently good looking.

Last night, I was pretty stoned at a party and these two girls were dancing, the ONLY two people dancing so a friend and I decided to go hop in there and grab one. So we do, and I right away feel something squishy. I'm oh shit, I got the fat chick so I just kinda left. Later that night around the fire this chick was like on me, wouldn't let me get up and leave her. I was still convinced that she was a chub so I wasn't having any of it and went to go get food. Now, as the next day, I looked on facebook and she was good looking again, and skinny! Now that I think about it though, I might have grabbed her ass and thought it was a muffin top, who knows.

Seriously though, anyone else have this problem? I hate it haha.

2. #2 Smotpoking, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Facepalm! Op are you sure your straight? Im not trying to be mean but I'm sure most people get really horny when high.

3. well if all your concerned about with a girl is that she is skinny rather than shapely and afraid if she may have a few extra pounds you'll probably miss out a lot in your life anyway stoned or sober. Open you mind a bit- is she nice, friendly, fun? sounds like these girls were and you just blew them off cause you were afraid they might weigh a little too much.

4. Thats the thing, it was like that movie shallow hal but backwards. I see girls and they look like grosely fat but theyre skinney.

And to the other kid. Im straight derp. Its not like I don't get girls when I'm sober. They just somehow look better. Who knows.

5. Are you drinking a shit ton as well as smoking? I've heard of people having mingling problems when they smoke...but I haven't heard of someone not being able to tell the difference between a whale from a hot chick.

6. Lol I was thinking the same thing!

7. This story would make a funny movie lol

8. I'd fuck a chub by a fire while stoned and drunk.

9. i love girls who smoke, like "smoke" not just the girl thats like "no, i had to much" or the girl who is like "yea i smoke a little"

i love it when girls smoke up and are chill about it doest matter who it is but i guess its more of a personality thing. Make my heart pound dude.

10. It's not a problem OP is is a good thing. I am the same way. If a chick is even remotely not sexy I won't even go near her. Its called standards and its good that you have them. Most men in this world have no standards and fuck anything that moves. Thats because 95% of guys are scrubs. Us top 5% get all the attractive chicks because we have standards.

11. This right here. Don't lower your standards man. It might seem shallow to only like really sexy girls but hey...I don't control what gets my dick up. They do. And if you have set standards your confidence will go up and the sexy ones will come...literally.

12. damn dude, you slay more pussy than 95% of the population? what a fucking stud...gtfo

'standards' are great and all but fucking a decent looking girl> going home alone because she was "remotely not sexy"

13. my deduction is tht ur probably gay lol

14. You are probably the guy who sits at home on the weekends watching TV. Don't flame me because you aren't secure with yourself.

15. says 'brandonladd' with the taylor swift avatar :hello: :p

jk lol

16. I feel OP on this in some way. Whenever I go to parties stoned I become pretty anti-social and even if a chick is throwing herself at me I'll over analyze and look at all her negative aspects. It sucks, my advice would be not to get too stoned if you know this is gonna happen.

17. jk broski i know u get ass all the time keep it up
    :yay:

18. im sorry and sad to hear this story :( im quite the opposite...the infinite positives of sex ;)

19. some of you guys really- stuck on yourselves much? but I guess you must be flawless and gods gift to women and I can see how that would be with your incredible charm and humble attitude....:p....:eek:

having some self esteem is good but....

20. What the fuck OP, really? I'm the complete opposite. I get beer goggles. Usually I find chicks way more attractive than they really are.