Girls always come around when you don't want them to

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aphrodeezy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. I'm 20, some 23 yr old girl who works with me at Blockbuster is all over my nuts. I don't understand why becase I don't even try to talk to her and I have a gf and she lives with her bf. She looked up my adress at work and showed up at my house at 10am while I was asleep this morning and wanted to go to Starbucks. Like WTF

2. is she hot?

but yeah, showing up at your house crosses a few boundaries.

3. hit it and quit it. its the only option.

4. have sex with her. or dont...

5. :smoke:

6. Dude, yeah. :hide:

Don't listen to the people who are telling you to bang her. :p

Even disregarding the whole cheating-on-your-girlfriend aspect, there's still the fact that this girl is obviously a little off her rocker to be looking up your address and showing up at your place at 10am.

She's craaaazy, stay away. :poke:

7. Keep getting visions of the movie "Fatal Attraction":eek:

8. if shes a stalker and you run away.....she will catch you. I say hit that shit, and quit it. This satisfies her fantasies (hopefully) and you get your dick wet.

9. Hit that shit and you'll NEVER be rid of her. She'll be building "shrines" to you in her room, and up your butt 24/7.Plus she'll cause shit between you and your girl. Crazy bitch would probably TELL your girl if you banged her:(

10. No it doesn't! :p

If she's clingy enough to look up your address and show up at your place at 10am just because you're her male co-worker that she likes, fucking her is not going to "satisfy her fantasy". It's going to make her think that you're into her and suddenly you've got stalker-chick planning your wedding ceremony and picking out names for your kids.

Don't do it! Stay away! :hide:

Lol, we posted at the same time but you are completely correct, my friend! :hello:

11. And possibly make attempts to hurt anyone that she's imagines is trying to keep you apart:smoke:

12. CrAzY BiTcH:eek:

13. Sounds like you've got a stage five clinger on your hands.

14. Your only option is to quit your job and move away.
    Or maybe you could do something so appalling and morbid that she stop being attracted to you.

15. Yes!!
    You need to grow yourself a nice, dirty, sexual predator mustache and go to work in a red sequined dress with a bald spot shaved in your hair.
    Maybe get some chew and spit as much as possible for added grossness.

Win!

16. Sleep with her boyfriend. I know, I know, your ''just not into that'', but desperate times call for desperate measures. Just be sure to take pics and whatnot or she won't believe you.

17. Isn't it obvious?

You have to kill her, and your girlfriend.

18. Awww you always pick the EASY way out:D:smoke:

19. As i've said countless times on other threads pertaining to women chasing the man and the man not wanting it, "shit in her mouth"

Aint neva gonna see that muthafucka again!