Girl's a dream

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Misc, Aug 27, 2011.

1. She has a guy? Maybe. I’m uncertain. Things have changed drastically since then. He’s moved away, and she’s stuck here for another year. I still find her precariously seductive; I’d like to see her more, but I can’t seem to rationalize making a move.

She seemed interested tonight; most of her time at the party was spent with me. I was working. She brought me a beer; we talked about music while sharing a couple cigarettes. She wanted me to come see a show with her after work--her charms wiled my boss into letting me go a couple hours early.

But then it fell through; she was rather drunk and the band was done. I wasn’t sure how to follow up. I simply asked if she needed a ride home. She said she was staying here due to some friend drama. I said it was nice to see her again, and she replied likewise. Then I left. Got high. And here I am trying to make sense of this.

I have a quirky bond with this girl, but I’m afraid to overstep friendship boundaries. Her boyfriend was an old dealer of mine. I feel like I should back away, but I don’t want to. Would it be awkward to ask her someplace? Was she making advances or just being friendly?

Why can’t I decide?

2. From just one night like that, i'd have to say friendly. More outings could change it, but it's not a guarantee.

3. Though I dont know much about your guys history, my answer is still most likely going to be, "Just go for it." I have done a lot of things many guys would say not to do, but as long as you are 100% confident in what you choose to do, you can't lose, think about it.

4. Go for it!

5. She invited you to a concert and made your boss let you go early. You are definitely more than a candidate! Just go and give her a big wet kiss!

6. Yeah, I don't know how many girls would flirt up your boss to letting you out early to hang with her. It could be because she was bored and liked your company, or you got a chill ass boss. Even so, for most girls I know, they would find someone else.

So, it seems like more than just company. I never go for it. If anything, I go slow, so I wouldn't jump it just yet, but instead chill with her more and see how it goes