Girlfriends that you know have cheated before

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by canadakid1991, May 17, 2011.

1. Don't Trust them Once a Cheater always a Cheater No matter how much u convince yourself they won't do it to you

and revenge is best served not at all because you are beter then them and if you stoop to that level then it will just re assure that they were right all along for doing it

Fuck whore

2. Forgive the girl.

But, don't forget that they fuck around a lot.

3. even though i still got feelings for her
    she seems to hate me for nothing
    so im confused bitches be crazy

and that is why i am growing today get my mind off that person

4. No need to give a damn how she feels about you, whether she hates you or loves you, not a big deal. You can always deal with that later.

First, the most important thing is what YOU want.

Do you still want her or not?

Yes or No.

Simple question, simple answer.

If YES, then marry her.

If NO, then fuck her.

5. cant get married if she says no

first everything practically

fuck the bitch i deserve better

6. You might be wondering,

"MARRY a cheating whore? You stupid or what?"

But... if you still want her, then marrying her would be the only way to stop her from fucking other guys...

So... the question is not whether she will fuck around or not.

The question is, do you want her or not.

YES or NO.

7. Nope
    but i would like to get back with her then fool around when im with her so she can feel the pain For the Ultimate revenge but before that borrow a ton of money then not pay her back

8. If she says no?

Who's the bitch here, you or the girl?

Come on man, you are the boss! If you want to marry her then you will make her say yes.

What the fuck do you mean, IF SHE says no?

Make it so that she will only say yes.

9. Oh, Ok. I see.

Yeah man.. fuck that bitch.

10. I feel you here man... Hope you're holding up alright.

I'd say just forget her, despite how much you probably want her right now. Is she really worth it? As you said 'once a cheater, always a cheater'. It's hard but, stay strong.

11. i dont think i want to get married at 20 when she is 27
    even though age is just a number to me it was always odd going out in public together

12. You're 20? GIve yourself another 10 yrs before you get married.

And my adivise is, when you get married, marry someone who's at least 5 years younger.

You'll thank this advise when you get married.

13. yee heres the back story

she was with a guy for 5 years engaged the whole works she goes cheats on him cuz she thought he didint love her anymore ended,
    met her in the grocery store thought she worked there got her number went for dinner and we hit it off from there everything in common ect.

6 months later boom it happens
    I treated her like fucking goldddd
    had a huge discusion on the phone today cuz i finaly got my shit from her ,
    about if i was going to start telling every 1 about all the dirt i got on her (shes got non on me) so i told her that i wouldn't but i am still thinking that i will eventualy
    i know non of her friends ect.

i guess i will just let her know its going to happen one of these days so shes always thinking about it
    but i wont do that cuz i aint a dick no matter how hurt i am its just not who i am.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWnfx8uRPw]YouTube - THE DOWNTOWN FICTION - I Just Wanna Run [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO][/ame]

15. The first bit sounds a bit like what happened to me, fucking hurts man :(, I do wonder what her friends think of what she did to you though. I'll quote the great Bob Marley here "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."but really no one deserves being cheated on if you care enough about this person, it actually kills, it's going to get better in time though man I garantee it :)

16. well she wants to keep this between me and her so obviously she isnt going to tell her friends.. thats just stupid

and i know it will get beter in time just like my white widows they are growing and growing even though it takes a long time it will
    thanx for the cheer up guys gunna mow down 6 tacos filled with beef and cheese and sour cream and zesty sauce from Burger king and 3 hot dogs filled with chilli

first chow time in a long time

17. Ahh right yeah that's probably smart of her lol.

Have a good rest of the night though man, hope you feel better soon :D

18. fuck your life man. women are dumb, this is common knowledge. OP chin up, better yourself, find a hotter girl who treats you right. You'll feel better in no time.

Dont dwell on her, just suck her out of your veins like a poison and spit her on the ground. Cut her out completly, talking to her will only make shit worse. Move on, and be proactive instead of feeling shitty. Go find more girls man. Bury yourself in breasts...Its the only good way to heal.;)

19. #19 No Heroes, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually revenge is best served hot when the main meal is knuckle sandwich with a side of brutal beating soup

20. ye if u know who the guy was which i don't. because i would of already

and no im not gonna beat a girl up