Girlfriend's Mom is pissed 'cause I blaze

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stetsen, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #1 Stetsen, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Smh..... Just today my recent girlfriend announced to her mother that she is in a relationship with me.

Her mom looks me up on Facebook and sure enough, I had checked in at a dispensary...

Her Mother apparently got extremely pissed about the situation and just freaked. Bitch doesn't even know how much of a respectful gentleman I am.

My Girlfriend dosent even smoke weed anymore because of the anxiety it gives her, and her parents know this. So I don't think they would get mad about her possibly getting high.

I get all superb grades in school and have a Medical Red card. So I don't know why her mom tripped so much about my cannabis use.

Any advice GC?

2. Step 1: Slap her. Step 2: Slap her again. Step 3: Slap some sense into her. Step 4: Slap her again for no reason. Step 5: Slap her for good measure. Repeat.

3. You should call the mom up and ask to talk to her alone over at her place then when you get there sit the mother down, pull out the bong, and light one up with her. If she's feeling it, try to make a pass, if she takes to it give the bitch a good fuck.

4. yeah beat up your girlfriends mom and then beat up your girl if she gives you any lip.

5. It sounds like the mom did not find out about your use in the best way. Discovering it for herself by a Facebook update left her alone to imagine the worst.

If you are indeed a respectful gentleman, than address the situation maturely by asking to sit down with her face-to-face and explain why you have your card. Go in to the conversation prepared with facts about the use of cannabis in relation to your personal health, as well as some good general information about medicinal marijuana.

I get the impression that her only previous experience with cannabis users was through her daughter, which did not sound like a positive experience. You have to show her the mature/responsible side of it, especially in a medical context.

Put her at ease about it, listen to her concerns, and no matter how bizarre some of her ideas might be, try to listen to them and address them with facts.

It may also help to draw some comparisons between marijuana use and the legal use of alcohol and other legal recreational drugs:

SAFER - Alcohol vs. Marijuana

As long as your girlfriend is living with her parents, you must respect their feelings on the matter. Even despite your girlfriend's assurances that she does not smoke her parents may ask that you refrain from it in her presence. Be prepared for that possibility.

I wish you the best.

Peace.

6. Wouldn't worry about it. You really need to meet her, so you can show you what your all about. If she still doesn't like you after that, then fuck her. It won't stop your gf from liking you.

7. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']It sounds like the mom did not find out about your use in the best way. Discovering it for herself by a Facebook update left her alone to imagine the worst.

If you are indeed a respectful gentleman, than address the situation maturely by asking to sit down with her face-to-face and explain why you have your card. Go in to the conversation prepared with facts about the use of cannabis in relation to your personal health, as well as some good general information about medicinal marijuana.

I get the impression that her only previous experience with cannabis users was through her daughter, which did not sound like a positive experience. You have to show her the mature/responsible side of it, especially in a medical context.

Put her at ease about it, listen to her concerns, and no matter how bizarre some of her ideas might be, try to listen to them and address them with facts.

It may also help to draw some comparisons between marijuana use and the legal use of alcohol and other legal recreational drugs:

As long as your girlfriend is living with her parents, you must respect their feelings on the matter. Even despite your girlfriend’s assurances that she does not smoke her parents may ask that you refrain from it in her presence. Be prepared for that possibility.

I wish you the best.

Peace.[/quote]

The most informative post yet. Although I must admit the previous ones put me in a great mood, soo comical :D

8. lol!!

9. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']It sounds like the mom did not find out about your use in the best way. Discovering it for herself by a Facebook update left her alone to imagine the worst.

As long as your girlfriend is living with her parents, you must respect their feelings on the matter. Even despite your girlfriend’s assurances that she does not smoke her parents may ask that you refrain from it in her presence. Be prepared for that possibility.

I wish you the best.

Peace.[/quote]

^^ this!

10. Ahh facebook the ultimate cock block, I remember at 18 I went to see my GF's mother for lunch. My girl knew I was high because I always am, The mum brings up 2 fried bowls of food and puts them on the table. All the "children" by that I mean her children not underage. Just stare all awkward at them, So I grab both bowls and begin to chow down while laughing at her little sister karate chopping her.

Point of story. I am face deep in fried food and she asks do you smoke Marijuana? Because her ex was one, I replied "I don't hang around those guys he is just my cousin don't worry"

Few months later the mum is going through her phone(Who goes threw an 18 yr olds phone?) and see's me and her were planning to smoke up that night. She calls me starts screaming "You lied to me you scumbag etc", I just go "All I said was I do not hang around those guys I never once mentioned my usage" Lets just say I did not see her again

11. This. When I first started dating my boyfriend my mom saw all these pictures of him smoking pot online and didn't freak out but she did judge him right off the bat. She didn't like him for the first few months but once she got to know him and saw that he was a good person and took great care of me she started to like him and now she loves him. Just give her a chance to get to know you. Educate her on your med card too, my boyfriend educated my mom about pot a lot to the point that she no longer freaks out the way she used to, she even found my little brother's plant and let him keep the weed from it.

12. thats how you do it

13. Three way with your gf and her mom. Should solve all your problems.

14. Hey asshole, no way is he taking my position!:mad:

15. the parent needs to be sat down and pretty much be Un-brainwashed people need to realize the truth behind cannabis at least the uneducated.

16. Not much you can really do, I have had the same problem in the past. Deal with the akward family dinners haha

17. Thats weird how weed gives some people anxiety. I get anxiety if i go too long without it.

18. trolllloo