Girlfriends friend is hitting on me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Don't do it!! You are going to get your ass in shit so far above your head you won't even know what to do. Reply to her in a friendly manner and leave it like that, unless your Gf is a cheating piece of shit then by all means

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You know you can talk to her and not fuck right?

3. Put her in the bank son.  :devious:

4. Your girlfriend and her friend were probably talking about a threesome and it was agreed that the friend would initiate it. 
    Go fuck the asian, I'm sure your girlfriend will show up shortly and join in.

5. Ya'll been together ten years, you deserve a menage,
    Especially if you but that BMW in the garage
    Especially if you paid a couple payments on her Momma crib

6. Send the cute asian my way would ya?

7. RUN!!!!! It's a trap. Trust me, it's a trap.

8. #29 KushMastaFlex, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Story time: A man goes over to his girlfriends house, unexpectedly greeted by her smoking hot sister who tells him that his girl is gonna be home in about half an hour. The sexy sister then tells the boyfriend that she wants his cock badly, right then and there inside of her. The man turns around and walks out of the house towards his car, little did he know that his girlfriend would be waiting there. She gives him a hug and her trust in him rises to another level. Moral of the story? Always keep condoms in the car. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah talk to the Asian chick see whats up. U never know everthing could be cool, and your girlfriend and her wanna 'experiment' and you'd be part of theme three man roster.

Also, I'd like to know if this Asian lady is thick, or what stands out to you from her. I'm guessing she has a cute face/ nice teeth, but I want mooore (details)

:hide::embarrassed face: :laughing:

:hide::

10. Is she hitting on you or just messaging you? There is a difference... Just because she hit you up doesn't necessarily mean she wants the D.

11. Get her and your girlfriend to get it on so you can jump in.

12. [​IMG]
    mayday, mayday
    [​IMG]

13. Asian girls are sexy though.... I have a thing for em.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. tell her she's making you uncomfortable and for her to leave you alone. 

15. Damn you beat me to it!!!

But yeah, Admiral Ackbar is right... its probably a trap. In my years of relationships/friendships with various females I have learned they like to test their best friends boyfriends to see if they are truly worthy of dating their friend. If the guy gives in to the friend then she will either smack him and call the girlfriend or go all the way with the dude (if they are the slutty kind of girl) and then start drama to make them break up.

Never, ever, go for your girlfriends friends if they hit on you. I learned the hard way back when I was 18, except it was a sister trying to test me... I failed lol.

16. Id be neutral yet polite as fuck so if the shit went down you'd look totally innocent ;) 

17. Fuck that shit if she's trying to set a trap meet her mate at 7 smash her back door in then go home and smash ya birds back door in hahahahaha Liverpool style

"Don't quote me boy cos I ain't said shit "

18. Sounds like a test created by your girlfriend.

19. Maybe she knows that your girl is a cheating ho and thinks you're a really sweet guy. Just throwing that out there ;)

Sent from my NSA recording device.