Girlfriends friend is hitting on me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #1 Jeffersong808, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    She messaged me outta nowhere knowing I have a gf. Why would she do this?What should i do?(She's a cute asian chick)Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Try for a double?

3. If you want to keep your girlfriend, ignore the girl and show your girlfriend the message. If you just wanna fuck, hop all over the Asian.

4. Hetero girls like dick as much as we like pussy.

In this scenario, you better walk away if you want to keep your girl. I lost my girlfriend of like 6 years over this shit, and here I am still regretting it almost a year later.

5. Go for it

6. a trifflin hoe is nothing more than a bacterial breeding ground. 

7. #7 -Martyr, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    Never rule out the possibility that your girlfriend's friend is playing the antagonist along with your girlfriend in this scenario. All women love to test a man's loyalty, and some women aren't quite as discreet about it as they probably should be. Outside of that I'd say just show your girlfriend. At worst, their relationship is strained or done, and at best your girlfriend may like her friend so much that this presents itself as a time to "experiment". In either case, dodging the bullet does nothing but good for you, and it sets you up with some very nice honesty brownie points with your girl... which you can use to blow her off and go out drinking and smoking with the boys.

8. hes on to something here. 

i got my friend to message my girl cause i thought she was a hoe, and it worked. 

man, fuck that bitch.

9. If you have any respect for your girlfriend, you'd show her the message. If you're a disrespectful dog of a boyfriend, you have sex with that cum bucket of a "friend" she has. Unless their into threesomes, who the hell knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Damn, I've done that shit too. Didn't even think about it. Except I messaged my nice cheating boyfriend at the time myself from a texting app. ;P she could very well be trying to play a little game here.

11. #11 darksicilian, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Apologies, for potentially hijacking the thread.   :bongin: Please delete.

12. You just call another girl cum bucket? DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? YEP!

13. Well of course I did. If she is really trying to hook up with her friends man, she must actually be a cum dumpster, don't know if a bucket is even big enough for a hoe like that (;

14. #14 -Martyr, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    In a situation like this, it always either wreaks of either a trap, cheating, or tuna.

15. Or tuna, LOLOL! On point my friend, on point.

16. I hate tuna.

17. Respectable.

18. keep a mini bottle of febreeze on me incase the hoes in my vicinity... you can always sniff em out, smells like the damn beach. 

19. seems like a test to me

20. I just can't stand fish, no matter what I eat it tastes bad.