Girlfriends dad wants her to break up with me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BillT-186, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Alright so this weekend me and my girlfriend were going to this dance thing for her school and she never turned in the right permission slip so we weren't able to get in and instead we went down the street and asked some random guy to go buy us a bottle of liquor which is how i get most of my alcohol since I'm only 18 and shes 17 and we start drinking. It was a lot of fun up until she got really sick and she was incredibly drunk and I was too but not nearly as much as her because she's an insane lightweight. I tried helping her for a couple hours until she had to go home and she was able to spend the night at a friends house thankfully. But somehow her dad found out and she told him what all happened and now he wants her to break up with me because he thinks I'm a bad influence and I need to come up with someway to change his mind. We've only been going out for a little while so I've never even met him . Any advice?

2. Well yeah thats almost a given but I'm looking for advice on what to say and all that.

3. Ask to meet him, if you think he would freak out on you, then don't go. But If someone brought my daughter home and she was drunk id think he was just trying to fuck her. Think like him and then talk to him about it, and if you can't come to an agreement (Like no drinking with his daughter) then you should do the right thing and break up with her. Because shes a minor and your not (At least in my state) and if her Dads not happy, that will lead to trouble.

4. Act respectable. Make eye contact, head gestures. Show that your willing to listen to him. Act like he's a girl your macking on. :D Like no cussing talking bad or demeaning him.

5. Take a dump in his toilet and don't flush

6. Kill him

It's the only way out, you're in too deep now!

7. #9 CjX, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    You don't have to say shit! What's he gonna do, hit you?

If he every sees you and her together, and says something like "I thought I told you to break up with my daughter"

Be like "Sorry, just can't do that"

Tell your g/f and see what she says, if she likes you and knows her father doesn't, she'll have more of an incentive to stay with you. (Idk that's just how girls are)

I never said sneak around, infact don't do that.

She's almost 18 and she can make her own decesions on who she wants to date and not.

8. and then open up the back and piss in there, so when he does flush it just fills up the toilet with piss.

9. And then she'll probably never be allowed to leave her house with him.

Like a relationship really needs the strain of having to sneak around to see each other all the time.

10. Well it could be worse, my girlfriends dad basically said he would shoot me if I did anything to her. I'm still with her cause she really doesn't like her dad anyway, and the fact that we are very happily in love.

11. tru tru

12. Get out while it's early. Trust me, go out with her behind her dad's back or something. I know it seems crass, but I'm a few years deep in a relationship with a girl whose parents want me dead. It'll be extremely difficult for you to recover from a first impression like that (depending on what the father is like).

13. Well I really like her so I want to keep this going. She wants to maintain a decent relationship with her dad and she told me that talking to him would probably just get him more pissed off and make things worse no matter how I handle it so I'm just trying to think of something we can do.

14. Or switch em to make it epic.

15. Hm bro being your age I've been in situations like this many many times. I hate to give bad news but its like the saying goes it takes a long time to build a good rep, but one time to kill it (or atleast what my dad says :p)

Anyways the only advice I could possibly give you is to meet him. Appologize and then say something along the lines of you did it when you were her age too.

Idk how the situation was but if you were in a safe area and not driving around explain that to him also.

But honestly you seemed screwed. I hate saying it but bro the girls 17. My parents were always cool with me drinking and smoking and things like that. However most parents aren't. And most of those parents did it when they were in HS too. Hypocrites, but oh well what can you do.

Good luck bro!

16. #18 Phunx, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    He is looking out for his daughter, you have to think of it from his perspective, this is someone he has raised since the first waking moments of her being in the world. He has dedicated his life to this girl, and made it his goal to see her go far in the world. And when she comes home hammered from a night out with the new boyfriend it only leaves him with certain conclusions.

Best thing is to meet him, and OFfer your hand in a handshake first, Hi my name is <insert name here> its very nice to meet you sir - extend hand at this point (use a manly grip so he knows your not some limp dicked homo trying to deflower his precious).

The best defence is a good offence, he is already forming bad conclusions about you, so now is the time to change those ideas. You can take lead in the conversation bring up discussion topics - dont wait for him to start talking this will show that you are very comfortable in your skin and the hostile environment. He is expecting a reject so show him everything but a reject go in your nicest clothes with the mintiest of breath.

Remember this is only meeting parents, there are much more stressful things in life, you can definitely do this, and if you do it right he will be asking you to come over and once you have a good rapport with "Daddy" your in the clear to do whatever you please to his young naive
    daughter. Shit with luck he might even buy you some condoms.:devious:;)

17. just stinkpalm him you imbecile what are you thinking

18. Just get naked and hide in a tree in their yard. When he gets out of his car, shit in your hand and throw it at him.