Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girlfriend's dad is a cop..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frylock117, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Ok, well my girlfriend and I are big time newbs. I have already compiled a checklist for my stealth kit. visine, gum, tic tacs, mouth wash, a hoodie for each of us, hand sanitizer, perfume/deodorant. Ok moving on, we wont be back to her house til a few hours after we toke, so idk if the high will be completely gone. What are some tips for not being caught or noticed?

2. eeek kinda risky if hes all strict

change your clothes before you go over there.

wait 2-4hours (should be enough) for the high to fully wear off so when she has to talk with him its all good.

once you are over there and hes home just stay in her room .. hes not gonna bother you hopefully

AND GOOD WORKING GETTING IT IN ON THE COPS DAUGHTER LOL (jk, kinda)

[​IMG]

3. you said he's a cop?
    they know. haha. its there job to know, so don't try and pull one over him.
    if you don't want to get caught, don't do it in front of him, at all.
    don't even try to be high in front of him,
    but then again you got your clear eyes, something for your breath, hoodies(you'd be amazed how easily the smell will stick) and hand sanitizer and something for the smell, so i guess you'd be okay.

4. Am I the only one to think the fact that he's a cop means nothing? He's not going to arrest his daughter's boyfriend for smoking up. However, cop or not, if your girlfriend's father doesn't like you toking, they're probably going to try stop her seeing you if at all possible.

So really, just treat it like you would with anyone else, be cautious, but there's no need to go over the top, if anything that's likely to get you noticed.

If you're both new to smoking, smoke at your house/before going to your house instead of at/before hers, why? Because when you're new chances are you're going to get caught, it happens to the best of us, it's just for most it's a slap on the wrist from your parents, or a ticket or something stupid - I'm guessing you don't want to fuck up your chances, or her relationship with her parents - so it's best to avoid being even the slightest bit high (or smelling of weed or anything) around her family until both of you can handle yourselves well enough not to worry about it.

5. i wouldn't say it means nothing, they tend to pay a little closer attention. we weren't referring to the fact that he has the ability to arrest him, we were referring to the fact that he COULD get caught if he isn't careful, and i assume her dad would be upset.

6. Yeah the issue is he has a keen eye, and is one strict asshole. I figure if i cover all my bases it should be cool. The only issue is us acting a bit funny, but since we should be gone for about 3 or 4 hours it is likely it will be fine.

7. actually i've been in the same exact situation. heres what you do:

smoke lower grade weed if possible
    shower after smoking (with her to make it more fun)
    wash/dry clothese if possible
    if you cant wash/dry go for the good ol fashion dryer sheets taped to the inside of your hoodie.
    use visine if necessary
    and most importantly ACT COOL MUTHA FUCKA

8. OMG I saw that and was laughing for a good 3mins and im not even high!!!

As for you, I dont know, but I still live with my mom and I blaze in my room all the time when she is home, I just spray some ferbreeze and put some drops in. Shes never said nothing even when I forgot to put drops in. Granted thats my situation I have no idea about having a dad thats a cop. But I think with your whole kit you should be fine as long as you dont go in right after you smoke. Good luck:smoke:

9. Ya we wouldn't do it (smoke rofl...) in her room... other things sure, well to go off on a tangent we have done incredibly dangerous things in her room and havent been caught... but smoking isnt one of them... it will be hours before we go back to her place. the big deal is i will be staying the night over there because they are living out of town for the time being.

10. Oh and the shower and change of clothes wont really be possible, but she could shower as soon as we get back i suppose, should deodorant spray be good enough? she has lotions and perfume. and she does her own laundry so that wont be an issue.

11. Most parents can tell if you're high if you don't hide it well, cop or not, nearly every parent has smoked or knows someone that smoked and knows the basic effects of weed, munchies, red eye, smell, etc. You don't need to be a cop to know those things, and being a cop isn't going to make it any easier for them to spot these things unless of course they had no idea about weeds effects etc before they became one.

So this is for one night, you're both new to smoking, you're sketching.. The solution is obvious, just give it a miss for one night. You don't have to smoke every day man it's not crack. Get her to come to your place the next week or something and smoke there instead, like I said, wait until you're more experienced before smoking/being high around anyone that disapproves of it and plays an important role in her or your life - it's not worth the risk, it's just bud.

I have a feeling you'll just do what I did when I started smoking and ignore this though, so don't worry, I don't blame you if you do. If you must smoke, just don't stress it so much, you're overthinking it, if he's going to catch you smoking he's going to catch you, if he's not he's not. Smoke outside, change your hoody, eat some gum/a mint, put some deodorant on, you don't even need to worry about eye drops, just stay out a while and go in a few hours later when you're sober.

12. It wouldn't even be a big deal except she really wants to get high her first time with me. I think for her the added risk is kind of a bonus.

13. [​IMG]

just be careful buddy! i would not break up with that chick either.......Yikes!

14. This is exactly why you're likely to get caught. Like I said, wait until she can come to yours instead, then smoke her up and enjoy. She's not worried about the risk now but when she's real high and paranoid her first time it's going to be a lot different, and it could put her off weed for good if you're unlucky :p

15. yeah that is definitely true lol

16. Hey,

If you are new to smoking you will not want to leave only a couple of hours for your high to wear off as you will be likely to feel the effects for a fair bit longer as a newb.

If he is a police officer his nose will be very familiar with the distinct smell of cannabis. And if he has any intelligence about him, he will also notice you are both wearing hoodies, smell of mint, alcohol and perfume which is going to look more suspicious.

If it's a first time, try and get a night alone round your place to give you time to really relax and enjoy your high without fear that it wont wear off or that you will get caught.

17. well the hoodies would be left in my car, and only worn so our clothes and hair don't get too obviously smokey.