Girlfriends ass tastes like copper

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KCxBigBuDz, May 18, 2012.

1. Alright now don't judge me but I wanted to try licking my girls asshole during sex (it was clean) and it tasted almost exactly like copper. Is this normal, or could she have like a disease or something? It was very wierd. Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. I think the only way to find out if this is "normal" or not is to lick a few more asses. :p

3. I've never tried it but assholes have been known to taste like copper. It isn't a disease lol...

4. [quote name='"junkiedays"']I think the only way to find out if this is "normal" or not is to lick a few more asses. :p[/quote]

Im not too sure she would be too open about that but after her it's definately a possibility :D

5. [quote name='"wazzup123"']I've never tried it but assholes have been known to taste like copper. It isn't a disease lol...[/quote]

Lol jus makin sure... You never know these days man!

6. Get her to the ER right now bro!
    She's got a case of the copperassholeitus

7. I have to ask, did it taste like it could have been blood?

8. It might be a severe case of asshole cancer, hurry up before it does metastasis

9. its normal op....i always maintained ass has a metallic flavor to it :le smoke:

10. Says the BRONZE member.
    [​IMG]

11. I find it more disturbing that you know what copper tastes like :eek:

12. Do you mean....

Copper ?..... the 29th element of the periodic table ?

[​IMG]

or

Do you mean ...This kind of Copper ?

[​IMG]

13. I never ate ass before but lmao

This thread is funny as hell!

14. maybe she wasn't as clean as you suspected. sounds like she needs to wipe her ass a little better after getting off her period. Women usually wipe from front to back, meaning any trace elements of what shes wiping is going to end up in her ass if she's not wiping/cleaning properly. If she's on her period, or just ended it then it's probably the reason your tasting copper (blood) when packing the fudge...

15. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

16. #17 ghostonvacation, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    OP, you expect that hole to taste like birthday cake? You're eating ass. Suck it up.

17. man it's an asshole, you should be glad it only tasted like copper!

18. Asshole is copper,

Titties' silver,

Her pussy must be golden ;)

I know its supposed to be bronze and shit but .... fuck you :)

19. [quote name='"devilsheep"']man it's an asshole, you should be glad it only tasted like copper![/quote]

I guess your right:)