Girlfriends and Weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremy9222, May 12, 2011.

1. Heys guys.

Im sure at least one of you has encountered this.

I just got done finishing up a 15 minutes fight with my girlfriend about my smoking pot. Her arguments being "if you can caught you wont be able to see me" "if my parents find out they'll disown you" and "I hate people who do that"

Just so you know, we've been together for 2 years or so, so losing her isnt an option.

How do i convince her that my deicretely and occasionally toking up with friends will have no harm to our relationship ? Ive been caught once recently, but to me, it was just a way of finding out my limits, and learning a lesson to be discrete.

Shes so stuck in the mentality of "pots bad, stoners are bad, dont do it, its illegal" that she wont even listen. What do you guys think i should do ?

thanks in advance if anyone pays mind to this.
    Jeremy.

2. If she's so narrow minded that she won't even do any research or listen to you then I can't even see a solution. Might sound bad, but IMO, the only way to get around it is to do it behind her back. Just my two cents.

3. I say dump her, you can always get another chick......But good weed comes once in a lifetime . Or take her on a tour of the "dark side" and let her share your experience

4. #4 Eight Sizzler, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree. But if that's not the case show her The Union. Worked for me when trying to lay out the fact to my gf.

5. Try watching The Union with her, but she seems as stubborn as a mule.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usYavIyHRlg&feature=related]YouTube - Family guy- Donkey[/ame]

6. break up with her

date mary

7. #7 Storm Crow, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Tell her, Granny sez "A joint works better and faster than Midol! And it works for PMS, too!" :smoke:

Granny :wave:

ps- For a pretty good quicky "sanity check"- click that first link in my sig, sit her in front of the screen and tell her to "just read the titles for the "As, "B"s and "C"s". If she can read down through even the "C"s and still be anti-cannabis,.........RUN! :bolt:

8. #8 sfsc, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    hint: girlfriend

hint: girlfriend said it

Sorry bro. Looks like you wasted 2 years.

*edit*

I've been in relationships with girls that tell me their fine with me smoking, but they don't partake ... and then they pull crap like that. Ever since then, I wouldn't even waste my time with a girl (meaning relationships, most of my female friends don't smoke) unless she smoked.

Needless to say, my fiance fits that bill and it's awesome. Nothing better than being able to enjoy a hobby I love with someone I love.

9. Doesn't seem like she really cares about you smoking it, she just seems worried about you getting in trouble over it. Totally understandable. Tell her you won't let that happen, convince her.