Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lunach1ck, Jan 2, 2015.

1. I asked a girl I just met that I really clicked with to date me the other day and she said yes. I just turned 25 on December 26 and she is my first girlfriend. I so hope she comes with me in a few months back to Las Vegas because I really like her.

So happy to have found someone like myself, even if my family don't approve of it. Lonliness sucked all these years.

No back to Nirvana and humuus.

2. Congrats! I hope it works out for you.

Remember, life isn't perfect and it doesn't always end up as a happily ever after scenario.. so all you can really do is enjoy what you have while you have it. 

Also loneliness does suck but think of it like this: if you weren't lonely for so long you wouldn't be able to appreciate the situation you're currently in as much!

Again congrats.

3. good for you. 

when I say this, people think i'm being sarcastic when I'm really being genuine lol. good for you bud

4. Good for you.

5. Good job man, don't ever change and don't try to change her

Sent from Neptune

6. Do it!

Attached Files:

7. Better get her pregnant cuz she ain't coming witchu back to vegas bruh.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

8. more detail on your seduction routine ...please?

9. OP are you a woman? If so, then a same sex relationship is a pretty big leap for someone who hasn't been in one. If not, then good for you man. Either way, good luck to you both. 

10. I like how no one noticed how the op is a girl. Guess I'm not high enough yet.!lol

11. Happy for you newbies

12. #12 LoveisKind, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    Said something else, but nvm.