Girlfriend wont let me smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by King Keef, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Here is the story.
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 months. During the first month, me and her were the biggest pot heads(smoking on average 10g per day everyday). But for some reason she just stopped smoking out of nowhere and said she is "trying to get her head on her shoulders for our future". Now me, i am on probation and have all kinds of court shit coming up but i still smoke under the radar. Fyi, she is 17 about to be 18, and i am 18 about to be 19. After she "Stopped" smoking, she would get mad or upset every time i smoked. Just today i bought some green and told her about it. Every time i went to roll it up she would tell me no. Then i acted all upset about it and she would give in and let me roll it but i KNOW she is mad because im doing it. So im stuck here, she says i can do it(but i know she will get mad) or i dont do it(and she thinks I AM mad at her all day). Lately its been a never ending cycle of this. What should i do? Ive tried telling her that marijuana isn't going to stop me from having a good future or anything but no luck.

2. Grow some balls.

3. Dude, she used to smoke... Just because she doesn't want to anymore doesn't mean she should try to push sobriety on you.

4. hm grow some balls and fuck her, sounds like pretty sound advice to me

5. maybe it's because your on probation and all that court shit? I doubt she would mind if got ur shit together. Not trying to judge but it sounds like you don't

6. #7 King Keef, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    my thoughts exactly. it's my lifestyle choice, who am i hurting by smoking?

She prob would let me smoke if i wasn't on probation.

To all of you telling me to "grow some balls" or "fuck her" that is not very good advice. >.>

7. Just keep smoking and find a new one that smokes or is cool with it you are young man there is plenty of Pussy out there!

8. Sorry to break it to you, but your relationship isn't going to last if you let her run your life. You're the guy, grow some balls and enforce yourself.

9. Whippppppppped

10. show her this

[​IMG]

11. You've been together five months dude, and she's 17. She shouldn't be 'trying to get her head on her shoulders' for your future, never mind telling you what you can fucking do. Get out while it's easier OP, or you're going to be whipped.

12. Irrelevant theodyn pic is irrelevant.

OP just smoke, act like its no big deal.. if she gets mad just ignore it and act normal, be nice and act like theres nothing wrong and kill her with kindness. She'll probably get over her mood after a few minutes of you acting normal, and if not then why be with her ..

13. I used to play video games and stopped... so that must mean my husband has to stop playing his video games. If I can't have fun then nobody can.....

Sorry it's a silly argument, if you can show her weed isn't going to ruin and control your life, then she needs to get over it. People have things they enjoy, make her stop something she loves if you're going to stop something you love. It's only fair right?

I just find it ridiculous that people make a big deal over it. If it's not effecting your relationship or your life negatively, then there should be no bad feelings.

14. flip a coin, it's the only fair way.

Heads you get to smoke

Tails she has to shut her mouth

15. #16 lightnup, Feb 23, 2013
    This is bigger than weed.
    She is trying to control you, if you give up weed it will be something else.
    You do need to quit doing whatever it is that is landing you in legal trouble though.

16. #17 King Keef, Feb 23, 2013
    That would be possession of marijuana sir haha

LMFAO :laughing::laughing::laughing:

17. That does sound like a good plan. The whole act normal and ignore it thing. Well looks like its time to blaze up and test this theory. :smoking:

18. lol at how mean ppl are on this thread. op just dont smoke around her and for probation use certo ,thatshit works do a searh on this forum

19. Welcome to the world of women, my friend. They will always try to be in control. Even when they pretend not to.
    Just wait for birthday/anniversary/valentines day/xmas/pms/the list goes on......