Girlfriend wants to get back together

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by toke, Jul 8, 2012.

1. My ex girlfriend wants to get back together with me already....it's only been 1 day and she keeps texting me. Im so confused and lost.
    I came to gc cause you mofuckers know everything .
    Well first we broke up just cause we were clicking together anymore..but then after that she goes I have something to tell you..I kissed another guy on Thursday. This was all in text so I was pissed.

Idk fuck this girl right?

Or I could just fuck with her and use her like she fucked me over.

Or is a kiss not bad? I think it's bullshit...she said it was for a couple mins and no tongue was used..honestly I want to destroy her skull.

2. #2 goldenkiwi, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    I wouldn't accept that ho even if she begged me to. Cheating bitches always cheat, period. If you guys break up again, I guarantee you she will call you back in no less than 4 days.
    Oh actually fuck her. Than REALLY fuck her.

3. Eat dat pussy for deezert

4. Get high together and see what happens.

5. Girls be crazy, man. :p

6. Don't stoop to her level, she's not worth a second of your time. Make it very clear to her you can do better and he has a lot of growing the fuck up to do.

7. Well bros.

I texted her and said " i can not be with you.". I hope this is the right decision, pretty sure it is, I do deserve better.

Fuck bitches.

8. fist her with brass knuckles on so it will be ruined

9. Hook up with her bestfriend and never talk to her again.

10. id say just keep things on a fwb level, fuck her and keep it only at that... move on to someone better for you bro.

11. #11 u7r4t6g0, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
    yeah i definitely agree with you dude if she is constantly texting you still & kissed some other dude, then she clearly didn't learn her lesson, and hasn't thought about why you broke up with her.
    So if you guys were to get back together things would not be any different.

and its only been 1 single day...

and i also advise against the friends with benefits thing, if you want to move on and you want her to move on, there is just no possible way that is going to happen if you guys are still having sex.

12. it's refreshing to see a guy with common sense that will turn a dumb bitch down. i see way too many of my guy friends getting played by girls like this :rolleyes:

13. fuck bitches get money,

just tell her to think about "what if i kissed another girl"
    then leave it at that, she will start mindfucking herself maybe...

14. No intention to hijack, but I'm dealing w a very similar situation and feel like venting.

Broke up w my gf of 3.5 years recently. It was her idea because she all of a sudden felt like she wanted to be single. We'd been living together close to three years. It's been 3 months or so and she texts me last week saying she's not sure she made the right decision and that she loves me. She keeps saying how she thinks we're meant to be together but doesn't know what she wants right now.

I know for a fact she's out enjoying being single now w new guy friends all of a sudden and I feel like a chump. Honestly she's extremely fucking attractive and she's constantly having guys hit on her. She wants to start hanging out again to see how things go, but I just gotta cut the fucking cord at this point.

Fuckin girls, man.

/rant

15. Play her out, hopefully that stops her from doing some shit like that ever again.

If you get caught fuck it, she started it.

If you don't, then you reassess later on and see if she's really worth it.

16. You can't possibly or realistically expect an online forum to decide this for you.

17. Don't be a dick...

18. [quote name='"goldenkiwi"']
    Don't be a dick...[/quote]

This guy