girlfriend trouble. I need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purpletrainnnn, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Macho macho man! :metal:

:rolleyes:

2. I'm insecure because I have my relationship in-check ? Okayyy lol

3. As somebody who knows just how much attraction can actually be built through texting and just saying the right words, yall need to keep that shit in check for real, espically if they ever get together and don't hook up hes gonna sit there, listen to all the problems your relationship is having and then just fucking shit all over you so he can make her see that hes the better option, fuck and then gets dropped.

I've done it myself before and to tell you the honest truth its really not that hard. I would never say anything to my girl about it either, espically if shes hot, these dudes are ALWAYS gonna be around, like worms, you gotta be able to rely on your girl to handle that shit herself and if she can't then obviously she isn't planning on staying with you for too long.

4. [quote name='"Art Vandalay"']As somebody who knows just how much attraction can actually be built through texting and just saying the right words, yall need to keep that shit in check for real, espically if they ever get together and don't hook up hes gonna sit there, listen to all the problems your relationship is having and then just fucking shit all over you so he can make her see that hes the better option, fuck and then gets dropped.

I've done it myself before and to tell you the honest truth its really not that hard. I would never say anything to my girl about it either, espically if shes hot, these dudes are ALWAYS gonna be around, like worms, you gotta be able to rely on your girl to handle that shit herself and if she can't then obviously she isn't planning on staying with you for too long.[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself.