Girlfriend throwing a wrench in my gear.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACole420, May 13, 2010.

1. So after seriously contemplating my relapse over this shit last night and just feeling so depressed this morning. I called my sponsor to go to a meeting with me. He gets in the car and asks how Im doing and I tell him Im just really confused about all this shit.

He then proceeded to tell me that Im being a sucker for a feeling. First it was heroin that I was a sucker for, now it is her love that Im being a sucker for. He said the second you let your emotions for her control you is the second you start to let addiction control you again.

Im not gonna leave her but Im not gonna let her get in my head and make it bother me and obsess over it so much. Its just not worth it to me.

Girls are outta there damn minds sometimes tho :rolleyes:

2. You're honestly wasting your time with this girl and are only setting yourself up for more pain in the future by not leaving her. It's easy to tell yourself you won't let her get to you.

But it's your choice. I'm just letting you know how bad of an idea it is.

3. He has a point. It's all about self control. Restraint. Learning to control your own emotions.

4. Hey my advice is that you break it off with this girl. In a sense she has already moved on. Past September, she doesn't see you two together. If she doesn't see a future with you, than what do you share with her? You may say, our past, but I believe it would be much better for you to move on with your own life.
    Focus on the future. It is just going to be a lot harder for YOU, not her (she's already made up her mind), when September comes.

Focus on yourself. If you don't take care of yourself, then no one will.

5. Can you blaze? It's been helping me. Helping me by forcing me to look at myself and realize that I will be fine on my own, without an evil woman. Just let her go free, it's fucked and will never be the same. You are just ducking the inevitable, heartbreak, or you have a heartbreak already but just still holding on.

Fuck bitches get money

6. Dude end it now. If sh'es just with you cause she hasn't left for school yet than she's just using you. Tell her your worth more than that and you're not gonna stay in a relationship that's going nowhere. It's better than trying to stay together and half assing a relationship. She wants to start off fresh, fuck that dude leave her ass.

7. why not :D

8. This is what I call, Dual Wielding. Do it. Fuck her before those frat douches do.