Girlfriend talking to ex.. bad sign?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Burnoutt, Mar 23, 2012.

1. No.....just....no man. I mean I get the whole "you should have nothing to hide" thing. That I can agree with, but then you just take it to a whole nother level with the "No such thing as privacy" shit.

2. Lol I think op got enough opinions, can someone delete thread now?

3. Dunno dude, stay out of her business.
    You invaded her privacy,
    she had a conversation with a friend.

Who is in the wrong here...

4. ignorance is bliss. stop going through her shit

5. Where is this convo at?? I didnt see a pic...

6. #46 Sickleg, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
    I disagree with this on every level.
    Honestly, are you like, 18? 19?[/quote]

[quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
    I disagree with this on every level.
    Honestly, are you like, 18? 19?[/quote]

I'm 20 but I know what love eh-is. I would say there is a huge difference between being codependent and in a healthy and open relationship.

So you are arguing that it's ok for a woman in a relationship to reach out to an ex boyfriend without her current boyfriends knowledge, and apologize and say how he broke her heart(obviously giving him the opening to say he didn't mean to). If that isn't an attempt to rekindle a relationship beyond friendly with someone then I don't know what is.

And I hate to get personal, but since you took your lack of any real argument and tried to discredit me using age I will go personal. I would say, based on your posts in threads such as "the I'm Horny Thread", that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about or how to have a healthy relationship.

Screw you sassy.

No need for the disrespect. Mat369

7. Lol wtf, bit of an overreaction.

Guys, they've been together for one month. It also sounds like a really immature relationship, and I wouldn't expect it to last much longer. They're not married, she doesn't really owe him the exclusivity you all seem to expect. Sounds like a lot of locked away pain is being stirred up by this issue, but put it into perspective.

8. #48 SassyMelassy, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    :confused_2:
    I know, right?

9. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

Well that's a little bit uncalled for, and if you want to base your opinion of me on a HORNY thread on a weed forum, fine.
    You're the one who came here asking for advice, and so I shared my opinion with you.
    If you arent' willingto accept other people's opinions, don't ask for it.
    Cheers![/quote]

I certainly didn't ask for your opinion this isn't my thread...

Sure I accept you opinion. I accept that it's wrong!

10. My bad, I mistook you for the OP.

11. [quote name='"Neurosis"']

Lol wtf, bit of an overreaction.[/quote]

Yes I have anger issues that I need to express through an online alias to keep from snapping and people that I love IRL

SO WHAT? WANNA FIDABOUT IT!?

12. [​IMG]

13. WHole conversation sounds too sweet for the ex bf imo. As a man if a girl and I are no longer together we have no business talking to each other unless its something that has nothing to do with our relationship (assuming it was a friendly breakup). The whole convo just screams a "hey were no longer together but if your ever down lets fuck" vibe. As far as reading her messages it was an act of curiosity that you just couldnt resist and look at that way just dont ever do it again. Ive been cheated on before because someone took advantage of my trust as well.

14. Perhaps that is where we differ, I don't have any ex's that I keep in touch with nor does she, been with my wife for 24 yrs now and that's how we roll.:smoke:

You can cheat on someone beyond physical, in an emotional sort of way, ya know.

My relationship is full of mutual trust and respect!;)

Knock on wood, eh!:D

15. He is an EX for a reason.

16. It's NEVER a good thing when two women are talking !

There planing a coup, They will chop off your penis, I heard Lorena Bobbit was seen talking to her friends right before she "freed willy"

17. I only have 3 exes and 1 of them is my son's father.
    So I guess circumstances are different.
    I also never had a real relationship until I was 22. Thank God. I do not deal well with juvenile bullshit.