Girlfriend talking to ex.. bad sign?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Burnoutt, Mar 23, 2012.

1. She'll fuck him if she gets the chance. Dump her.

2. If u guys break up, break up on good terms, u don't wonna burn any bridges. Even if right now she's fucking up. Cuz time heals all wounds n u want to keep all ur x's as fuck buddies ;)

3. #23 JuicyGoose, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Dude it seems innocent but there is no need for a message like that with a recent ex.

If he's not recent then it's a bit more innocent.

Stop snooping homie.

Okay, i reread. He broke her heart and she had to bring that up. She was giving him an "in" to be like , "I'm so sorry, if I could do it over I wouldn't", but he didn't so she wanted to see if he wanted to be friends because then she could still talk to him without an excuse like "I'm sorry for the mean things I said".

Personally this screams that she's not over him, but it seems hes not that interested, but he could have a girlfriend right now and when they break up he might be more interested, of you catch my drift.

I wouldn't say anything but you could bring it up by being like my ex messaged me the other day and I didn't reply cause I didn't think you'd like it. If she's all about you not talking to this girl and doesn't admit to the friendship between then then there is something to worry about.

4. You know, I disagree.

I think she's being a little forward. Saying how he broke her heart, and she seems over eager. I don't know...I wouldn't be excited if I found this message between my boyfriend and an ex, especially if she was the instigator.

It's nothing to break up over, but I just wouldn't like it very much.

When I first started dating my current boyfriend, I told my ex about it. I realized he was still into me, and I just wanted to give him a heads up before he found out fro someone else. Big fucking mistake. because he would go from, "I hope you're happy" to "you're a giant fucking bitch" constantly.

Being friends after a relationship (while in a new relationship) is okay to an extent, but isn't always realistic. If you value your new relationship enough, you'll stop hanging on to what little bit of your ex you have left, and just let it be. If the two of them can be friendly, it'll come naturally, not something forced. and they won't talk about their relationship and whatnot.

and quit snooping. Now that you've done it and found something you don't like, you're going to want to do it more often. Trust.

5. #25 BlazedCannabis, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    It's good for her to talk about her past relationships. To make her feel secure that THIS relationship wont be the same. It's healthy. To an extent. You also have to look at how long they dated for. If they dated for over two years and shes talking about him Evereyday. Morew than 3 times a week.. She's not over him. And you need to give her time to be over him.

And I DON'T understand why you cant be friends with an ex. You should be able to trust the person. You should be able to be friend's with your ex's, with people you have kissed. Past is set in the past. And NOTHING good can come from being an ass and creeping up on her FB. That's morally wrong. And I think You should either confront her about it, or let it go. So what she messaged him first. Did she say "I love you, like you."? or any of that jazz? No.. Because you would have posted it on this thread. I think your over reacting.

6. Red flag.

Be a man.

7. The convo seems fine. The dude will probably try to fuck her any chance he has though lol. Who cares though? Just fuck her really good so she's satisfied :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOyvVVgYDg]Joe Rogan on ex-boyfriends - YouTube[/ame]

8. Seemed innocent enough, i wouldn't trip about it, yet. But i think you should keep your eye open in case it develops further i.e them meeting up and shit

9. I am willing to bet that most of the people in here who responded negatively toward the girlfriend (of one fucking month) are uuuuuh... young and inexperienced when it comes to GROWN UP relationships.

If you don't trust her, then wtf is the point of trying to have a healthy relationship? it isn't possible

10. I agree. If you want to be with this chick you need to trust her not to cheat on you. If you can't trust her why be with her in the first place though? I still think fucking her right will deter her from cheating. Why cheat when you get fucked great by your boyfriend :confused: Unless she still has feelings for this ex boyfriend which i dont know

11. All of you people saying he is "violating her privacy", in a serious relationship there is no such thing as privacy. You should have nothing to hide because everything will have been revealed already.

A month in, you might not be this serious yet, but messaging your ex is a big no no in any relationship any time.

12. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
    I disagree with this on every level.
    Honestly, are you like, 18? 19?

13. I am 45 and agree with the previous poster. Explain why you think it's wrong, please.

14. [quote name='"ToastyRoadie"']

I am 45 and agree with the previous poster. Explain why you think it's wrong, please.[/quote]

I have solid friendships with all of my exes. Some of whom I consider close friends and.confidantes. if a guy is too insecure to deal with, it is his short coming, not mine. I have never and will never cheat on another person, but being in a relationship does not mean forfeiting your privacy. That too strongly resembles codependence in my book and.can, in no.way, ever be healthy.
    And I've already listed these reasons in previous posts within the thread which is why I didn't elaborate. :rolleyes:

I guess if the kind of relationship you want is one without mutual trust and respect, that is your right.

15. A person can't just ditch friends all together because they were ex-boyfriends and girlfriends. Its a touchy subject and i think that it really depends on what how the girl feels about the ex and vice versa. I know my ex girlfriend still has feelings for me because she even told me she did while having a boyfriend and that she loves me still so i stayed away from her in respect to her boyfriend. A real man does this, a dirt bag would just say fuck it and try to get with his ex even though she is dating someone else. The thing is these people had feelings in the past and now do they still have the same feelings? I mean its a hard thing to do. I kinda agree with both sides it just depends on some things IMO. Also my opinion if a girl has a boyfriend i would never try to get her because just think she is fucking him and not you so why should you go and try to get her lol?

16. Jeez man, "dump worthy"? I'm not surprised she's hitting up her ex. Relax...

17. She still wants his D man.

18. One of two situations..

1.) Ex bf is really good guy, there to provide friendship for nothing in return (lawl)

2.) Still feelings.. feelings from past relationships don't just disappear, they linger and can linger for extended periods of time even after the relationship has ended.

Sassy is right in the sense that you don't have the right to be snooping through her messages and you also need to trust her to build a healthy relationship.. But at the same time, it would be naive to not view that convo as a red flag. Play it cool man!

19. He's not interested, she may be.. but she's a girl so it's hard to tell.

Girls are pretty crazy about keeping their friends no matter what, if they have someone they can confide in and talk to they want that person for life.

20. RED FLAG.

Op, if you stick with her, know that you were warned.