girlfriend stuck finger up my butt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, May 16, 2012.

1. title sums it up. we got really drunk and started fucking and then she asked and i was drunk and said ok..

the reason why i wanted to try this was to find the male g spot. not gonna lie..it felt kind of good.

i know i'm gonna get flamed on this one. let the gay jokes emerge, but anyone else have an experience like this?

2. lol i wont bash you bc thats stupid

never had anything up my butt but if i were in your spot i would probably say okay

bc yeah, its supposed to feel good so why not? its not gay at all

3. pretty soon you'll work up to letting her put her tongue in there. lol. a friend of mine told me thats the way to go if you want to "get it all out" hahaha

4. I love that the other two replies have a Raging Bull and leaves that look like Corn Cobs in their signature.

Wait till she wants to put her toys in there. Trust me no matter how good it feels you will still feel used and dirty. Well so I heard.

5. Well, dude. You're gay now.

Congrats, man!

6. Any male who likes Something going up the poop shoot has goota b gay!

7. thats where the male g spot is !

8. Bro just because you were drunk doesn't mean shit, no need to explain yourself, we already know you are gay.
    Honestly if my girlfriend tried she would get a talking to and she would never bring that shit up again.

9. yea op you're gay now.

how does this picture make you feel?

[​IMG]

10. Well then, I guess "straight" people will never feel the pleasure that is the male g-spot.

11. what do you mean by finger homie..? normally it's a pinkie they try to sneak in there, did she slip you the bird? ha ha :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Laith"']Well then, I guess "straight" people will never feel the pleasure that is the male g-spot.[/quote]

Right, I think before you go dissing on people, who like it/tried it, you should give a little phalange up the poop shoot a try.

Every guy I've been with has asked me if I'd do it. Fuck yeah, I'd do it. Exploration is great.

13. Each to their own - I'm not about to diss but I don't think it'd be my thing, nor am I really inclined enough to bother trying.
    I mean the whole "male g spot" thing? Perhaps...but then, it's not like as a male, I've ever had any trouble getting off, so I'll just go with what works.

14. I had a girl lick my ass and I've returned the favor feels good.... Just don't let them stick a finger in there you guys might break up and she'll tell people you liked it in a homo way

15. Wow, some of the replies in here are just ridiculous. I really hope you guys aren't serious. :poke:

Liking a finger up your ass doesn't make you gay. Hell, liking a dildo up your ass doesn't make you gay.

You know what makes you gay? Being attracted to strictly the same sex.

OP, if you like it then you like it. Don't worry about what other people think, or about what the ignorant folks say. Apparently some people don't understand the meaning of the word "gay".

16. [quote name='"CaliOGKush"']what do you mean by finger homie..? normally it's a pinkie they try to sneak in there, did she slip you the bird? ha ha :smoke:[/quote]

Yea I had some girl that would try when she was giving me head, so I would have one hand standing guard.

17. [quote name='"lazyy"']yea op you're gay now.

how does this picture make you feel?

[/quote]

Haha I lol ..... He should have sex with a girl ...... Then a guy and compare .....

18. alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! another one of these threads!!.....way to go op (not being sarcastic either...i dig what the threads about)

19. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

Right, I think before you go dissing on people, who like it/tried it, you should give a little phalange up the poop shoot a try.

Every guy I've been with has asked me if I'd do it. Fuck yeah, I'd do it. Exploration is great.[/quote]

Damn guys ask you to .... And all the guys you been with ? Were they ..... Never mind