Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend smoking for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Chances are she won't get high her first time which is usually because of improper inhaling. If u use a bong age will get high since there is no easy to inhale wrong on it. U can even make a gatorade bottle water bong in less than 20 mins or just make an apple pipe..

I'm with you.

Don't smoke and drive. You're going to delay legalization when the news reports you were smoking and driving.

3. Tell her to just pull it into her mouth and then from there pull it into her lungs. Maybe light the bowl for her the first couple times so she doesn't have to worry about that. Give her like 4 good hits, then take like a 10 minute break. If she still doesn't feel it. Then give her another 4 or 5 hits and keep doing this till she's high. Just so you know she may never get high the first day. Has she smoked something before? Cigarette? Cigar? Hookah? Crack? Lol also be warned you may end up wasting a lot of weed on her by her not hitting it right or just her not feeling it so be prepared for that haha.Also on driving high, my opinion is that it depends on how high. If I'm just buzzed I think I drive just as safe as sober because the high is just in the back of my head and my driving habits are a lot safer. Driving actually high I think is awesome and fun but I avoid it because I can tell my reaction time to surprises is slowed down. And I really try to avoid driving super high because its almost hard to just focus on the road lol. The most ill drive super high is to my grandmas which is like 2 minutes away.