Girlfriend seems to avoid getting high with me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by crazedchikn, Oct 1, 2011.

1. So ive been lurking here for a while, thought i might ask something i cant seem to find anythiing on.

Anyway we've been going out for 3+ months now, and its pretty sweet so far.
    But every time we seem to arrange to get high she "forgets" or is "too tired" or ditches. Many times she gets high with her friends near the area of my house and never seems to invite me, when i ask to come she happens to have just left or something similar.

I cant figure out why she's avoiding it so much, we've done other drugs together but she always avoids this. Any insight on this one oh wise ones?

2. Maybe she just does not enjoy getting high around you?

3. your a fucking buzzkill dude.

4. you better keep it pimpin and train that bitch to bring you your weed pre rolled and lighter in hand. I wouldn't have it any other way. :smoking:

5. haha apparently so, better start getting fuckin' interesting then hadn't i

playa i like your style.

6. Did some strange shit go down last time you smoked together?
    Did some strange shit go down for her the last time she smoked with a guy she was interested in?
    Or, maybe she acts real goofy when shes high and doesn't want you to witness it?
    Are you more experienced than she, it might be that she is nervous.
    Or, maybe she doesnt smoke at all :eek:
    Whichever the case may be, you need to talk to her about it. Don't just be all like 'Come over, I have bud' But bring up why she hasn't smoked with you yet, and whats up, and does she feel bothered by it, etc? It'll be good for you both if you handle it maturely and rationally. :)
    Good luck!

7. maybe it's awkward. i know when i first did it with my current gf it was awkward but then it got better. maybe it will for you too =)

8. Yeah just ask her about it, dont start accusing her of avoiding it and stuff, drop it suttley into conversation. Being honest and open and commnicating with you partner/gf is the key to a great reltaionship and sex life

9. She's probably one of them chicks that get all self-conscious and shit when she smokes.

My friend is like this, she doesn't like to smoke around guys because she thinks she "acts stupid", but I personally think she's stupid for caring so much.

Just be like, "I'd really like to smoke with you and it boggles my mind that you don't seem to want to smoke with me. If you have a reason, just tell me..."