Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girlfriend says i constantly smell like weed???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedBastard, May 14, 2011.

1. Ok if you want to try something else I would suggest trying a tongue scraper. It may sound weird but, it works pretty well. Lots of nasty bacteria and biofilm can collect on your tongue that can't easily be brushed away.

2. She's trolling you lol.

3. my girlfriend hates the smell of AVB on my breath. try the toungue scraper idea with your toothbrush i think that would help

4. sounds like you need to keep your bitch in line dawg

5. I may have some good insight...due to experiences with my last girlfriend.

It could be your lungs making the air coming out of you smell like weed. My last girl used to tell me I smelled like weed, and we narrowed it down to not my breath because she could smell it after I brushed my teeth and mouthwashed and shit.

Every time I breathed out my resin-coated lungs :wave: would emit weed smell.

6. Just remember when you do call her out on it not to smoke and to have fresh clean washed clothes the day you do it.. Also if you toke in your car a lot possibly it is in the fabric of your car.. Maybe lay down a towel or clean them? Just avoid all chances of smell because if you confront her and you do smell like weed your case is blown.. :p

I honestly think you need to evaluate the relationship though if she continues this.. It is hard for a toker/nontoker relationship especially if the other person is against it.. Eventually it may come down to her or the herb.. What would your choice be?:confused_2:

Start thinking now to avoid being tongue tied if the situation arises.. Just my .02

:smoke:

7. Unfortunately the majority of the time it WILL come down to this. :(

8. So where can I get a tongue scraper to try? And if it is from my lungs, then I guess I should prolly take a break to try that

9. This is a bad thing?

10. In the toothbrush aisle. They are pretty cheap (under $5).

11. Yeah man...from personal experience my girl could smell it up to 8 hours. I knew she wasnlt lying too cause when I would kiss her...she would always mention it right after I breathed out of my nose.

You gotta think...the resin inside your pipe doesn't end in your pipe, it goes all the way down your pipes. Granted it won't stick like it does on your pipe but it deff stays in there for a while.

12. So just a question, how long would the smell stay in my lungs after I smoke? There's been a couple times when it was over 12 hours when she said something

13. Damn idk man...for me I usually couldn't get away with same day smoking.
    Just go a day without smoking and sleep that day off...then see if she says something the next day (obv don't smoke again). If she does...it's BS. Sucks that you gotta go to extremes for this shit but if you do that there's NO WAY she could smell it on you. Period.

14. that's fucked up hahaha

15. Is it to hard to just go the day without smokeing if you know your gonna see her and see if she still complains.

Then smack a bitch and tell her that her breath is gonna smell like your cock in about 5 seconds.

16. It sounds to me like she doesn't know exactly what weed smells like, and your bad breath faintly resembles the smell of weed.

17. #37 XCITED, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I'd tell her to deal with it or fuck off.

(Nicely of course).

18. its called brushing your teeth

19. im sure she broke up with his janky ass years ago haha. no more stank!

20. I always smell like weed everywhere I go but I chew gum alot never had my girl say nothing.....