Girlfriend Problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by letsgogreen420, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Okay, so I have been having some problems with my girlfriend for quite a while. We have been going out for almost a year and a half and the last few months have been really shitty. About 3 months ago she pretty much stopped wanting to spend time with me as much as we used to and she started to spend alot of time with her friends and this one guy who i really hate. she knows how much i hate him but she keeps saying stuff like "oh hes just my friend" or "nothing will happen between me and him" so after a while i just tried to ignore it.

So about a month ago she broke up with me and said that we needed a break and it wouldnt necessarily be for good so when we did get back together she said she wanted us to be a secret, mostly due to the fact that her friends hate me because I smoke weed and they think i hurt her. But i told her that it was really unfair to me that she is doing this but she said that she needs this.

I love her alot and we have been through so much and I really dont want to believe that she is keeping our relationship a secret so she can tell other guys that she is single because she is around other guys alot and we hardly ever hang out. I love her too much to leave her and I really dont know what to do.

So thank you for everyone who read all of that and any advice at all is greatly appreciated :)

2. She doesn't respect you. She doesn't love you. She wants it a secret so she can date this other guy you're talking about, or maybe others.

I've heard this story many times, hell, I've even been through it, HELL! I've even done this back in those lame freshman days.

You gotta move on as impossible as it may seem. Show her that you aren't gonna put up with this shit or you'll just be miserable the whole damn time.

Would you rather be miserable with her and then get hurt or just take the pain and recover faster now?

3. Perfect...+rep

Odds are she has already messed around with this other guy and broke up with you so she could pursue that..now she wants it a secret so she can keep playing the single life but still have you on the side...

She quit spending as much time with you because she stopped enjoying it..

She's not into you like your into her. Truth hurts but..keep messin with her and that's gonna hurt worse. Save your dignity and make the move...get rid of her and find someone who actually cares for you the same as you do for them. A relationship has to be a 2 way street and go at the same speeds..

4. As the other posts have said, she doesn't have any respect for you.
    Honestly, it kinda shows that she's just using you and that's not a healthy relationship, hell, her wanting to keep it secret should be proof of that.

5. Get the fuck out of that relationship.

6. #6 Wesley_Willis, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    "hi honey, can we keep this whole "together thing" just between us"?

Now if you fuckin said that to her would she go for it? Chances are no. So why are you dragging yourself through the proverbial coals?

On another note. When someone wants to take a "break" no good can come out of it (its rare) and in all honestly you shouldnt have gotten back with her and deff. shouldnt have after the whole secret shit.

your delaying the inevitable of whats going to happen anyway and thats a break up. Chances are your young so get out while you can and find a WOMAN who knows how to be a WOMAN. I mean you guys took a "break" and got back "together" in a months time for christ sake.

O and unless your some cockbag that your not tellings us something then her having "destructive" friends like that is not cool. She should say "hey bitches its my man and if you dont like him fine but i do so stop talking shit about him around me".

Just think about it.

Please dude working so hard on a relationship so young isnt worth the headache. Maybe when your 32 and shit yes but not now (if your young.)

WW

7. dump that bitch

8. Dude I agree with 50% of yer posts and disagree with 50% WTF. LOL

This post is SPOT ON.

It sucks. But she has already moved on bro. U have gotta too.

One day u will be in a relationship where a girl loves u the same way, but u dont love her. THEN u will realize what this girl is doing. She is only saying this breakup isnt permanent because she probably knows it would crush u. Just because she doesnt LOVE u doesnt mean she wants to break yer heart.

For her to say yer relationship needs to be secret = AUTO FAIL

9. Truth. You shouldn't be her doormat. She wants to keep you around so she has a nice guy to talk to at the end of the day when she's done doing whatever she wants. Which is fucked up. You're better than that dude

10. ^ this.

11. Anyone naive enough to go along with "lets keep 'us' a secret" is asking for a heart breaking. I'm sure she likes to tell you that she "loves" you and all.. But it's not real; not really (in) love anymore, if you know what I mean. People fall in and out of love frequently in their current relationships, but it's those fond memories that they attach themselves too that keeps the fire burning (as their relationship deteriorates, due to lack of communication). And this isn't healthy. In my case, it's like when smart goes crazy. You're on the brink of insanity. :)

Your relationship was doomed the moment she began growing distant from you, and you chased after her like a little lost puppy. She will work you, because she knows she has you wrapped around her wicked little finger. Man up. She doesn't deserve you. Cut your losses now because one year is nothingggg compared to a lifetime of doubt and misery (not that you two will last that long).

Whatever you choose to do, it won't be easy. Good luck, and my advice would be to hold ur esteem at a higher degree.

12. if you want her back why don't you go out and do what she's doing? let her hear your flirting with some chick get her jealous lil bit envious.

she'll be either back on your dick or you might actually just find your dream girl.