Girlfriend problems. need opinions.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StuckInMyMindd, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Well GC I'm kinda going through some girlfriend problems. some opinions, especially from some girls would be much appreciated. I need some help. I have a girlfriend of 2 years 1 month. I love her to death. Lately (last couple of months) we have been fighting A LOT. We can't hang out without fighting at least 4 times. It's over stupid stuff also! Nothing important!

This for obvious reasons is sort of wearing me down emotionally and sometimes physically and I don't want to experience this forever. lately before we hang out or even when we are talking sometimes on the phone or texting I get minor anxiety.

I'm a little high, so some of what I'm trying to say might come out a little illiterate. But what are you opinions on the situation? should I stay? how can I fix this? I want this relationship to last.

2. How about you don't argue arguing is a two person thing just be rational and she'll probably do the same

3. Tell her what you just told us. Communication will make or break a relationship. 

4. you should definitely talk to her about it. is it a result of stress? sometimes when people are stressed its easiest to take it out on the significant other. if talking to her is starting to give you anxiety, that is a really bad sign. if you bring it up and it turns into another fight, you should probably just break up with her. one of my exes and i never fought when things were going well but toward the end of the relationship when we were starting to outgrow each other all we ever did was fight. it could be a similar situation, it could be completely different. just talk to her.

5. also your icon scares me.

6. You maybe could benefit from not hanging out as much to make the times you do hangout more special, essentially a break but not a official break.. sounds like a unhealthy relationship if just hanging out leads to arguments. I am on the outside looking in so my advice could be moot.

7. If you want the relationship to last then you better start kissin her ass. If not, find a new gf that will kiss yours. Good luck!

8. What should you do? Well you no longer understand each other. You might be a bit more clingy than her, that's not a bad thing. But usually in cases where the couple just always fights, it means 1 of 2 things.

1) You guys are sick of each other and waiting for the other person to break it off.

2)You guys fight because that's all you know how to do. The fighting in itself is not a bad thing, just a form of expression. Maybe deep down both of you like each other.

9. you pretty much need to bring this up the next time you talk to each other (and, of course, you wanna be sober since you said you have minor anxiety when talking to her).

ask yourselves/each other why you love each other, and why you want to stay together.

if there's no good answer, consider taking a 'break'/'taking it slow' (if people still do that).

10. Thank you all for the kind words and opinions. I'm taking them all in to great consideration. I'm thinking about maybe showing her this while post. idk if that would be such a good idea though. we will see. thanks again guys. keep em coming if you get more opinions and ideas on how to help me me salvage this

11. Shit even married couples need a break from one another once in a while that's why my wife and I instituted a "Me" night where she does whatever the hell she wants and I go out and do whatever the hell I want. 

12. okay, just from experience me and my boyfriend have been together for a year . and me and him hit a rough patch where we were always fighting!
    I know it sucks but shit gets crazy! I mean I could give some advice being in the same situation not to long ago.
    I'm not saying take time apart I'm just saying BREATHE! smoke a freakin blunt and let it ease your mind. hell, tell your girl to join you.
    I honestly realized a couple things about me and my man when we were always fighting. One thing was a little time apart like couple hours a day..or something ..is helpful because when you're away from your better half you miss them and missing someone is important! makes you closer and the longer stronger.
    I let for two months during mine and his relationship and I tell you seeing him after I got back was like a first date or something cause I got all those butterfly feelings lol.
    but anyways other thing..make sure you and your girl..hmm how can I put this.. that you make sure y'all are both satisfied with everything from physical and emotional wise.
    But I already know you know that!
    one more thing! One mistake people always make in a relationship is giving up if you really love this girl ..don't give up it is going to get tough as shit sometimes but all the bad stuff will never out weigh the good. remember that !
    Wishing the best for you and your girl!

13. You think the arguments are about stupid shit, she probably considers the arguments serious. It might seem you're disengaged and don't care if you think the argument isn't anything important.

14. These arguments could definitely be arising from becoming TOO comfortable with each other. Which then leads me to wonder how often you two hang out...because if you hang out almost everyday, that can be a huge reason as to why you're bickering and arguing over pointless little things. When you hang out that much and get that comfortable, it's so much easier to start fighting over nothing. You're not married yet so spending time away from each other could be super beneficial. It's good to get some hang out time with both your friends and girlfriend...but make sure its evened out. It could lessen the anxiety and any tension or doubting thoughts you're having about the relationship. Give it a shot and see where that takes you two. If that doesn't help, then the relationship may come to an end. Either way, sit down and have a talk with her about what you're feeling. If you've been together that long, she'll listen and take every thought into consideration. Good luck!

15. do you make love to her or gorilla fuck her?

I recommend the latter.

16. Stop hanging out so much and you'll appreciate each other more.

17. Don't fight with her... If she starts figure it out