Girlfriend Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by mattakamateo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Me and my girl just broke it off.. We argue alot, mainly cos i smoke madddddd budd and she dont like it, and we ended up breaking up. We've been off and on for about over a year now, with the same routine. We'd break up, not talk for a lil, then get backtogether the next month or so.. but like sometimes things happen, like she got another boyfriend one time, for a good 2 months and then somehow we got back together... Its like its fate or somethin, but i dont know for sure. The feelin sucks loosin her, and i just want shit back to the way it was.. wut should I do?

Being young, this love shit fucks with me man. :confused_2:

2. GTFO... Trust me man, it sucks at first but if you don't plan on quitting and she won't ever be ok with it... It won't work out. I was in the same situation, almost the same actually (wierd). I always told her that smoking is just what I do and there shouldn't be a problem. She didn't see it like that. We worked for a little over a year... breaking up off and on. Finally I got tired of it, so did she, and we split. By that point, I didn't give a shit because I was so tired of all the crap. I am happy for all the times we had but I am glad it's over and I am ready to move on.

3. I agree with Auto Rock. My girlfriend of two and a half years and I just ended it. Although it wasn't smoking related, we just have totally different goals in life and we sort of drifted apart. Example: she wants to live in Atlanta's suburbs, and I want to move to NYC or Vancouver and live inside the city ...

4. Shes the type that wants to like settle down, and shit liek that. But im 18, and I aint ready yet. And shes only 20, and I try to tell her to live a lil but i always get that same response, "i cant change the way I feel"...

Shit fucking frustrates me cos I really do love this girl, but I always love tokin up with my friends. I just dont know what to do.

5. keep it from her? Haha :smoking:

6. I do. And I have been. But listen to this shit. I was goin out to smoke a L wit my boys, and she was sleepin over and it was around 12am, everyone was sleepin and my house was pitch black, and all i see is her sittin on my living room steps... She didnt think I saw her, and i called her name and i was like what the fuck are you doing. I felt kinda bad, like she was lonely or something.