girlfriend might be pregnant...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The beginner, Mar 18, 2011.

1. i honestly didnt come here to rant.. but for some reason i got to say something! even right it down or something! mer..

anyway. i think my girl is pregnant. this is the story:

so i go away to a Wilderness Therapy Program for 7 weeks right. (been back for like 3 weeks now though)
    when i get back i find out my girl kinda broke down from me being away. like, non stop drinking, she picked up cigarettes (even though she was against me ever doing them) and tried E.
    she is also on the pill.

now. she has stopped drinking (for the most part) and told me she quit cigs. she is going to therapy for alcohol. she says she is having a hard time with it.

anyway...

so a few things. one. she urinates ALOT. i mean alot. and i hear this is a sign of being pregnant, or at least a sign of something.
    there is discharge from her nipples and they are lookin quite a bit bigger then usuall.
    she also eats alot (but idk, she is pretty active too) and have heard her complain about headaches.
    the thing thats quite bothering is, is that alcohol reduces the effectivness of the pill, although she said she would never cheat on me and never did. idk.. alcohol has a way of making a person "black out"
    the next major thing is this.
    she had a period that lasted a day. one day.
    pretty sure thats a sign of being pregnant too. (often mistaken to just be a very light period when it really has something to do with the egg attaching to some wall or something.)

anyway..
    not lookin for support or speculations. just sayin whatever. mer..

2. Ask your girlfriend to take a test?

3. i think it might come down to that.
    but if its positive. its not mine :(

i was planning on just waiting it out though.

4. The longer you wait the more stressful this whole thing is going to be.

The sooner you find out if she is or not the sooner action can be taken.
    She should see her doctor and get some blood work done.

5. how do u know its not yours if its positive?

6. Dude its a stressful thing! Goodluck

7. omg i'd hate to be in your position.

hope the kid isn't yours.

8. in 10 weeks time she went from being a saint, to a mentally anguished trollop that sunk to smoking drunken pill popping (potential slut too) an is now a recovering alcoholic ex-smoker with leaky nipples and unusual periods...must be preggers...

IMHO, would make a good troll with a little work...:p

9. Wtf man make her take a test and if she is pregnant tell her you want a dna test. But that's some fucked up shit if she is. And wtf how'd she break down in 7weeks that's kind of weird that she starts poppin pills and drinking that's a combo for cheating so make sure if she is prego you get that test

10. Update...
    im very very very fucking happy man.
    i talked to her about it last night mostly because i found out she's not pregnant. (her period didnt last for a day, lasted several. so im good :D )

anyway.
    idk whats goin on with her body but its not cause she is preggo. saweet.
    anyway. not much else to say but it was a pretty big scare. just happy i can relax and just be with her.
    thanks for all the support guys! i appreciate it

11. because i hadnt seen her in 8 weeks. and when i got back i started to notice the "early" "early" signs of pregnancy.
    but she isnt pregnant so its all good :D

12. I was having regular sex with a girl on the pill, same stuff started happening to her, then she got her period and I was elated

I didn't really fret about it all day everyday, but it was always in the back of my head...I know how you felt

13. Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but girls can be pregnant and still have their period.
    If you ask me, I think you should still have her take a test.