Girlfriend might be pregnant.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Concerned#1, May 12, 2019.

1. Hello, I’m 19 years old and I’m very worried that I got my girlfriend pregnant. The story with the altercation is that we usually use condoms but didn’t have any, so we had unprotected sex. Not even a minute in and we stopped because the sex was hurting her (she wasn’t use to the size) and I didn’t cum inside her nor didn’t finish till later. I didn’t buy a plan B since I didn’t cum / she’s on the pill (she 100 % sure she hasn’t missed a day) Jump back to the present. She’s now a week late on her period and were both stressing. If there’s any advice for me or anything to calm down my nerves that would be great.

2. Time to get you're shit together.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Buy some pregnancy tests

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ummmm wtf do I just read?

Be a man son. Buy some pregnancy tests.

• Like Like x 3
  5. thats the risk you take not using condoms bro

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Get a pregnancy test! Lol

7. Is she dieting or doing a lot of running- both can cause a gal to skip a period.

However, buy a pregnancy test and find out for sure!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  8. Periods can vary sometimes on birth control.

But like they said. Pregnancy tests.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's some advice, find out who poked her when you wasn't looking because if she's on the pill and you didn't ejaculate the odds of you getting her pregnant are about a thousand to one. Get a paternity test before you pay child support for the next 18 years. You'll be almost 40 when you're finished with that. I hope you have a good paying job, you're going to need it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol you should of just got head ur fucked if she is pregnant lmaooo

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Why anyone would sign up on GC for a question like this is beyond me.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. A toke or two and as stated, the pregnancy test.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. See below -
    Advice - yes...

My advice is to stop thinking you’re so Big and realize that she stopped because she was bored...

Lol

GL man. Start saving your money. Holy crap but do diapers and formula get expensive...

No more fun - you hear? Time to put your nose into the grindstone and work work work.

Not only that, now you’ve gotta marry her.

J

14. Shes not pregnant unless shes lying about the birth control. Shes just late, most likely because of stress or maybe diet or sexual activity. Every virgin i banged always ended up late on there period.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. You can still get pregnant on the pill..just much less likely

16. Then u might b a daddy ayeeeee

Love trolls. “Wasn’t use to the size” LOL