Girlfriend made out with another girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpSotalytober, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Well it happend lmao, how would you guys feel about this? I'm pretty sure the other girl (not my girlfriend) is a little bisexual to say the least, she's got a boyfriend though too.

2. Orgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jk I'd probably be a little like wtf?!?!?!

3. Be like, bitch, next time u do that shit... Make sure I'm their to join I'm.

4. I don't see how someone's sig other making out with someone of the same sex is different from making out with someone of the opposite sex. How would you feel is she made out with a guy? That's how you should feel about this.

5. Canada day last year my ex made out with my friends chick. We both stopped walking to watch. It was Pretty fucking sexy. Tried to get other stuff to happen out of it but they wouldn't go for it.

6. Well if you can join them, be happy, if you can't, be pissed

7. [quote name='"MCMHH"']Well if you can join them, be happy, if you can't, be pissed[/quote]

Why be pissed? It's 2 girls making out, what's not to love

8. Watched a couple of my past gfs make out with other women.. it's hot.. men who disagree.. are insecure morons

9. Oooh.

Attached Files:

10. I would not have minded it

11. Id only be pist if the other chick was ugly haha.

12. I did this once and my ex encouraged it and then he ended up getting mad cuz he thought I was going to leave him (the other chick had a bf as well).

Men, never satisfied with anything. Pffft.

Take a video next time.

13. my GF has done it and its a weird mix reaction for me. I get a little mad cuz Im jealous but I also dont have a problem bringing in another girl for us to play with so its a weird rush of emotions.

cheating is cheating regardless of what the sex of the person is, it just comes down to your own comfort level.

14. My boyfriend would be pissed.

15. I would ejaculate in my pants.

16. And now she is pregnant wtf!

17. how's this bad? she's probably down for threesomes too ;)

18. I would encourage my girlfriend to get with thee girls
    I have no problem with it

19. [quote name='"Royksopp"']I did this once and my ex encouraged it and then he ended up getting mad cuz he thought I was going to leave him (the other chick had a bf as well).

Men, never satisfied with anything. Pffft.

Take a video next time.[/quote]

The sexist tone is oozing out of this.

20. haha hell yea lol. and i would have taken a video...it will last longer.
    plus i could jerk off to it later haha