Girlfriend Made Out W/ Best Friend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OG Ordained, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Thats wrong dude.... I mean im bi and i attempted to kiss me and my fiances best friend when i was shit faced but its a girl so i mean thats way different to me..... He got really mad and i almost got hit by a car

2. Classy!

Enjoy the ride... This one is not the type to settle with. You think this is the first or last time, something like this will happen?

Watch out for girls who have tendency to get black out drunk. What else do you think they "couldn't remember" the next day?

3. Dude, it happened while she was blackout drunk.

How to deal with this depends on her attitude. If she came to you saying "sorry about last night, I got way too drunk and that was a mistake...etc" then that's good.

If she acts like she expects you to not care, doesn't think that what happened was out of line, or otherwise treats you with disrespect if you bring it up politely and say how much it bothered you, GTFO.

4. Your mileage may vary.

I'm also a bisexual female, but in my case, a kiss or similar with a girl means WAY more to me romantically and emotionally than it would with a man.

5. Wait.... So did you break it off or not OP

Hell yea