Girlfriend Made Out W/ Best Friend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OG Ordained, Feb 1, 2014.

1. [quote name="KushMastaFlex" post="19450811" timestamp="1391316676"]I dont give a fuck if that bitch WAS drunk out of her mind, that shit doesnt get a pass.[/quote]Well said forget that bitch move on to the next one Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. shes the sluTT, bonggg.

3. If u can't let your girl make out with you best friend your e not doing it right

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Polyamorism

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. One of my biggest fears. I'd dump here because you dont have time for bullshit

Both of you started out in the wrong, fighting. Drunk or not, she took it to another level by making out with your best mate. Not just a mate, but your best mate. Drunk or not, deep down she knew it would piss you off and it came across to me as a revenge-fuck-you type thing. 

These feelings you have, just how strong are they? I mean, do you see the two of you going the distance? Is she the first woman you've felt this strongly about? 

It's hard, you were both drinking, she was blind off her face drunk but at the end of the day, it isn't an excuse, nor is it acceptable to go mack all over your best mate. If my wife made out with my best friend because she was drunk and wanted to 'get at me', even after seven years, there'd be some major conversations going on. I'm not a particularly forgiving person especially when it comes to this sort of thing. But I also think second chances are a good thing. And maybe this isn't big enough to warrant a second chance conversation, but you certainly should let her know that it wasn't alright, it did hurt your feelings and even if you two had been fighting, it wasn't OK at all. Now her reaction to what you have to say will be a test in itself, IMHO. If she gets snarky about it, saying it meant nothing, I think that could be something to look at. But hopefully she's cool and genuinely sorry about her actions.

7. This is why I don't want a girlfriend, these hoes ain't loyal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Never will be...its a damn shame.

9. Behead the bitch.... Jk....

10. There's no excuses when it comes to drinking, don't waste time with dead weight bro.

11. Hahaha i love this guy

damn .. u know she has a thing 4 him now. she'd prolly give it up if they were alone. 

13. I know waaaaay too many women that have one drink and turn into total sluts but are total prudes without a drink, this is why i always take a girl out to the bar a couple times before i would even make her my girlfriend or anything, see how she acts, if shes all over other dudes and shit not girlfriend material, im a very trusting person so when i dont trust somebody i know its for a good reason. 

14. Bang her friends

15. This guy hasn't even replied a single time lol

16. just accept it dude u cant change it now might as well just accept dat shit..

17. Fuck her friends in the ass and record it

18. I think that you should learn how to kiss properly, so your girlfriend doesn't have to go to somebody else to enjoy smooching. Oh, and get a new face. Problem solved.

19. If only the blades and bladies of grasscity could see both sides of this argument. Everyone is so damn one sided on this site.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. if she does that in front of you, what does she do behind your back?