Girlfriend Made Out W/ Best Friend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OG Ordained, Feb 1, 2014.

1. And your friend did what?

2. #22 mrjimbodangles, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    I would dump her.  Don't let apologies get in the way of leaving. 

You are in college, its the easiest place in your life to find a new smarter girl who knows her drinking limits and has discretion.

And if your friend didn't push her away or resist then he/she needs to be casted away.

The standards are way too low this day and age. People need to raise the bar.

3. Sorry but drop her manSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Dump her! She used sex as a weapon to hurt you. Bitches like that will get you locked up, or destroy your friendships. Is her company worth that? Chances are you only feel the way you do because she puts out.

5. Lol I wouldnt even be mad at the girl, automatic dump-a-bitch inititated. But you're bestfriend made out with her? wtf? Did she just grab him or what, because thats not a best friend homie. 

You're never gonna get a girl like this! ^ if you don't drop that triflin' whore stizzat!

7. #27 cothrantyson, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    She is lying out her ass. Dump her and get a new girl. It's college bro, she's not your wife. There are plenty of girls out there

8. You know what to do.

tell her to bite the curb.

9. Funny how I can be sloppy drunk an unable to form sentences or stand up  but I still know not to make out with my best friends girlfriend because it is wrong. Don't listen to her excuse, drunken mistake is the oldest scapegoat in the book and it is a load of horse shit.

10. agreed. You let this slip by and others will think you're a biggity beta big time bish

11. There's no excuse. I would dump both of them. What kind of a shitty best friend is that? He didn't even come forward and admit that he fucked up? Being shitfaced is no excuse for cheating. Do what you want man, but don't be surprised when this happens again and again, and then some more.

12. The question has been answered with a grand majority calling for you to do the smart thing....so the question begs to be asked..

Did you dump that dumb bitch yet?

13. I would do one of two things here, either get shit faced drunk and make out with her best friend and see how she likes it, or just dump her because it will always be in the back of your mind if say she is at some function where you aren't and she is drinking if she will just randomly suck face and more with some one else. If she can do that shit right in front of you imagine what she would do if they were alone?

Something like this is a good idea. I would probably just start with a wtf is wrong with you and how is this acceptable. See what she says and go from there. Probably dump her since no one should have to tolerate behavior like that, the excessive drinking and inability to control herself, or even recall events, disgraceful.

15. Lack of self control + vengeful actions = get the fuck out while you can  :hide:

16. Throw the bitch to the wolves. Bet she does remember doing it and just using alcohol as the excuse. That's a pretty dog act for your friend to let it happen too. If my best mates girl went in for a drunk kiss i would palm the bitch in the face.

17. Need to get rid of your friend for breaking rule number 1, and get rid of the lady, too. 

18. Did she like his penis??? That is the only question that needs to be on your mind.

19. I dont give a fuck if that bitch WAS drunk out of her mind, that shit doesnt get a pass.