Girlfriend keeps asking me to do something I don't wanna do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I believe you mean this exchange....LOL!

2. Yup lol. I didn't remember how the convo ended, but I was just surprised to read that she seemed to say a guy getting it up the ass would feel better than a girl. Its impossible to compare directly. That just, took me off guard.

3. It does feel better for guys.... the prostate is the male g-spot. ;)

4. True the prostate is. My wife however LOVES receiving anal and she has had orgasms from it ;)

5. I just can't get over the feeling. Like, if i had a video of the first time my boyfriend and i tried it, it'd be hilarious.

Like, he got all the way in (something we'd never achieved before this) and i was like, "Just don't move yet." so he stayed still, then when he started moving i freaked out. Like, i was laying on my belly, on the floor and i was trying to get away and shit.

When i think about it now, I laugh so hard because i must've been a basketcase... trying to escape through the floor and shit.

6. Hahahaha +rep for that story. Not saying that girls should like it more automatically. But from a pain/pleasure standpoint, at least pain, it would still be the same. Maybe moreso, since guys are not used to getting anything inserted into them

7. and we don't got them hips :cool:

8. Lol! Our time was very similar, except I started crying and then laughing because I started to freak out for some reason. But over the last 2 years or so I have really grown to love it. At first I had to rub my clit in order to even deal with it, and now I orgasm pretty easily with out without touching myself..its amazing. Just time and practice, but there def was a good year or so that it was only a christmas or bday present (lol). Now its more like once a week.

The hardest part for me to get over was feeling like I wanted to vomit afterward..now I'm so...idk the words happily thoroughly fucked? lol...anyway I don't notice that anymore.

9. just do it u fucking pansy. its not gonna hurt and it will make her happy. and it will feel good for u.

10. I understand what you were saying. However I damn near pissed myself at this point! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

11. jerking off is so much fun dude

12. man if my girlfriend asked me to do that i would

i'd try to shoot my cum at her too

13. I get blown and she likes when I finish by jerking off on her face. It's cool. Try it.

aim for her eye, she'll never ask again.

A man jerking off turns a lot of women on.

14. To OP:

what the fuck?
    Just do it you pussy

15. thank you, jesus christ man just fucking wank it already
    talk about fucking overthinking, and creating a problem out of nothing.
    what are you a 12teen yearold? as Bam'd say

16. Do it, bro. She probably wants to get things started off that way.

Or she wants to see how big your junk is. One of the two.

17. What the hell is wrong with you?

18. Earlier today I pooped!