Girlfriend keeps asking me to do something I don't wanna do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I'm sure she's done shit she wasn't psyched about for you. If there's some emotional problem with it explain that to her. If not just do it.

2. #42 DV, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011

:laughing:

Hahahaha this cracked me up.

"Honey, I have an emotional problem with jackin' it."

My uncensored reaction would be:

o_O :hide:

Not saying this couldn't be true, just at first glance...
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

3. #43 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like, I have given it a good try, but the pain/pleasure ratio isn't balanced.

4. Don't listen to these idiots. If you're uncomfortable with it, no one should be pressuring you to do something you don't want to. If the roles were reversed, everyone would be saying you're a dick for pressuring your girl.
    Maybe you'll become more comfortable with her in time, and will eventually want to. If not, that's cool. It's your body.

Tell her a final no, and if she persists fuck her.. Find someone else who accepts you and doesn't make you uncomfortable.

5. you DONT jack off? what the fuck? im calling underage to the extent of not reaching puberty

6. dude what weird ass high school did you go to.

7. #47 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    We're not idiots. We're just pointing out that she's already made a compromise to please him and he should do the same. In fact, if he really cared he'd want to do it.

In relationships sometimes you do and try things you wouldn't normally to please your significant other.

I am definitely interested in the OPs age. Guys my age are very fucking open, at least all the guys I've been with have had no problem with doing things out of the norm... Just like I have for them. :)

And there have been threads about guys complaining that their girlfriends aren't down with shit. Some say don't pressure, but a majority think the girl should be more open minded.

8. Sir...are you gay?

9. You've had some strange boyfriends if their idea for anal is asshole mutilation...

10. #50 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Lol no that's what it feels like! Hahaha, you really made me laugh. They didn't actually mutilate me arse.

11. Did you ever stop to consider that he may have some issues with himself? Just because you "compromise" for your s/o doesn't mean everyone has to as well; or is even at that stage in the relationship yet.. I don't think anyone should be forced to do something unwillingly because someone else gets pleasure from it.

12. Dude was definitely too eager and just jammed it up there, thats something you gotta ease into. Like training for a marathon, you don't start out by just running 26 miles instantly.

EDIT: i'd also like to add you were totally ambushed by that guys response that he has taken a strap on before, betcha didn't see that one coming hahaa

13. We all have our limits. One day I'll find mine ;)

14. #54 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Hahahaha, I was fucking astounded. I mean, blatant shit.

And we did it slow. It's just the feeling. Like it's so weird, we got past the point of pain, but everytime he moved I just wanted to run, only I had no where to go. It was just crazy crazy.

Omg and I know the lube serves a purpose but to be blunt it feels so weird in your butt. Like whoa.

15. You should just let her jack you off

16. #56 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    If he has issues with himself then he needs to not be in a relationship so he can work through them. If you're not comfortable with your own body then how do you expect others to be comfortable with you?

Maybe it's just my age.

17. LOL! Yeah well when it comes to sex I'm pretty open about my experiences. likes, dislikes and interests. It's a gift and a curse ;)

18. Hey man too each his own, more power to ya hahaa:smoke:

19. #59 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    I'm not gonna lie, you definitely blindsided me. But it's cool that you're open. Maybe you should try to let some of it rub off on OP.

20. Yuuuup..