Girlfriend is lying out her ass

Discussion in 'General' started by cjbluntz, Dec 5, 2013.

1. What's going on? Just got off work and thinking about going to bed. When I check my phone and see my gf texted me at 1130 saying she was going to the theater. Well the theatre in her town stops showing at 9 pm. I know this because I looked. She claims to still be there but not only that but she's with a friend and two guys she claims. I'm losing my shit right now. We've been dating two years and going to that theatre the whole time. Even on weekends its only shows at 10 at the latest. Should I confront this bitch now or what? I have to be at work again in 5 hours and I'm getting really pissed. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. text her "you are lieing theater closed at 9" then go no contact possibly forever atleast a few days. shes cheating bro. she lives in another town shes taking those guys dicks. sorry bra

3. #3 Ponyboii2, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Not worthit

4. Go burn the movie theatre down - if she's in there she'll die, if not you can be like "see you weren't there"

5. aw man I am so sorry, it's pretty obvious she's cheating. Think this through and get ready to just break it off with her and like the other guy said no contact. I've been in the same fucking situation. Don't ever try to get back with her because trust me, you wont be able to forget or forgive her for fucking up your trust after two years. It'll just build up into hatred. She's too immature and naive to realize that she is making a huge mistake and there's no point in trying to get her to see that. She obviously doesn't seem too smart if she is so terrible at lying and i almost guarantee you the tables will turn on her when the affair ends and she realizes the dudes playing her like a violin.

Think about it this way. There's a reason its happened, and its because you deserve better than her. She WILL do this again if you two get back together. It's the inevitable (hard to break) cycle of peoples way of thinking. Something in her brain isn't working properly if she can lie to you like that. Run dude, maybe get a few last sessions in with her and then kick her to the curb. Just dont get pussywhipped, theres better out there.

6. #6 Jamaican Hotbox, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Stick in it her ass on "accident"

Then grab her tits..

Its called riding the bull.

See how long you can hold on..

That will teach her! 

7. i wouldnt say shes autmatically cheating just be like i called the theatre it closed at 9.. then tell her if she wants to be with you then say it if not this is the end.

8. indeed. well said.

9. damn sounds like she is getting the train ran on her.
    time to ditch the ho and move on.

10. [quote name="Art of Peace" post="19104900" timestamp="1386228070"]text her "you are lieing theater closed at 9" then go no contact possibly forever atleast a few days. shes cheating bro. she lives in another town shes taking those guys dicks. sorry bra[/quote]Do this.

11. I'd dump her in a crude way, over skype or Facebook or something for lying like that.

Then I'd go on with my life like she never existed :bongin:

12. Sounds like your girl is a whore OP. Cut all ties and move on...

13. Talk to her a and be like "what movie did you see? Get her to describe it. Act like you believe her then tell out "YOU LYING BITCH" that will catch her off guard and she will be speechless and salty as hell.

14. What 2Pac said ^

:laughing:

But for real though, hope your cool. Gotta be playing with your emotions like a bitch.

15. [quote name="DontPaniiic" post="19105898" timestamp="1386254697"]Sounds like your girl is a whore OP. Cut all ties and move on...[/quote]Great response from someone who's name is don't panic...And man you've been with this girl for 2 years and ur getting this worked up this quick and to you she's "this bitch".... Really chill dude. Maybe she sent the message at 9 and it didn't deliver til 11? Just saying get some info before tripping out. And if you don't like what you find out then break up with her and move on. No need for drama. Life's too short. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="B00tLeg" post="19105994" timestamp="1386255924"]Great response from someone who's name is don't panic...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yeah don't panic OP, plenty of fish in the sea.

17. "But I swear I was at the theat...

[​IMG]

18. don't bother confronting her just dump her as simple as that she will learn maybe.

19. fuck one of her friends, or her mother/sister
    maybe even brother/dad if you wanna go all out

then call it even