Girlfriend is drunk and horny as fuck

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Diceman, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Ok so kinda a vent thread I guess. I've drank some but I drink daily so I'm just buzzin. But she rarely drinks and when she does it's very little.

But tonight she drank a big smirnoff, then a mango MD 20 20, then 2 of my steel reserve 16oz's lol

Shes been slurring and bouncing off the walls, now she just spent 45mins crying about her family not loving her. On top of that she's horny as hell. I mean I can go...but it's been 3 times today and she wants it again but I can only do so much lol.

While I was typing this she asked me to tell yall she loves her nana (her aunt) and that she loves yall...so yea shes fucked up, emotional, and horny lol and I don't know what to do. In the past with other girls I just left..but I care about her and live with her so I'm not leaving but it's like shit lol I've tried comforting her for 45mins and it doesn't last long. Then she wants to fuck and I'm not turned on by this...

Like I said...mostly just venting cause I wanna just get away but whatever.

Fuckin shit..why do relationships have to be so complicated lol :(

2. Have sex with her... if she's horny, and drunk, and being annoying then go for it.

She's obviously your girlfriend, you both were drinking, she's horny... so go for it.

It'll at least stop her from being annoying for a little while and rambling on like people who are drunk usually do.

3. Smirnoff, MD 20/20 and Steel Reserve?

Dude, she's going to feel like absolute shit in the morning. :p

There's no what do you do about it. You just... be you. She'll just be drunk and emotional and horny, and if you don't feel like fucking then don't fuck, she'll fall asleep soon and be over all the emotional stuff in the morning.

4. Fuck her anyway, it'll calm her down

5. Get a bj or have sex. My.gf likes blowing me drunk

6. I will volunteer my penis, ill take one for the team buddy I don't mind

• Like Like x 1
  7. The fuck? Don't complain dude, I'm having a dry spell right now. :(

• Like Like x 1

8. I just don't feel like it lol I would..I'm just done for the night. I have work tomorrow so I'd usually be sleeping by now but since she wont pass out I'm still up making sure she stays ok. She rarely drinks so I don't want her stumbling around.

Honestly even if I fucked her brains out I bet she would still stay awake. Shes playing the song "just call my name" and singin along with it lol

I told her that MD was too strong for her...so now shes like crazy emotional, and I have no idea how to deal with her. In the past with other girls I just leave the situation.

Like I said this is mostly just venting...it's just crazy for me cause I haven't had to do this since i was like 16

9. Get her some gatorade and some weed for the mornin she gonna be hung over

10. hahahahaha nice man, gotta rep on that

Already done it...she wasn't satisfied lol she's finally done. She gave me the samuel adams she was drinkin...said it was gross lol. I just can't fuck if I don't feel like it...she doesn't get that.

11. hahahahahahaha.
    hahahahahaha.
    hahahahahaha.
    ha.

12. lol yea and she drank half that sam adams. Yea I can't do anything really. I got her to turn off the music and at least lay down and chill.

We'll see how long that last lol

13. Well she is in love with us HBGBUB, GET SOME!

14. I understand that, sometimes I'm not in the mood and my girl will be a complete cunt about it. "What?! You don't want me? I don't turn you on?!?" then the tears come. So at least she's not doing all that shit! Just go with it, try to hide how annoyed you are and remember it doesn't happen often.

15. smoke a blunt and tell her to go down on you naamsayin

16. Like she's even going to remember if the sex was good or not

just nut in 5 minutes, finish her off... and tuck her into bed for the night

17. Get her off, it's only common courtesy.....Have her fiending for the dick :D

18. Come in the room all Plumbered out, be like "Ma'am someone called and reported some leaks and I am here to lay the pipe DOWWWWWWN and fix that shit."

Then just pass the fuck out, Kinda a tripple win, You'll get a nut, she'll get a nut and you'll be so tired when your done, straightt ZzZzZZZzzz till the AM.

19. This is good advice. :D

20. First off she's probably not going to remember this night... so do whatever makes her happy. In the future cut her down on the alcohol and tree. Some people can't handle their shit lol