Girlfriend is a whore

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ihitmaryjane, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Ive been dating this bitch for like 2 weeks and its some of the best pussy ive ever gotten. I just found out yesterday that shes been cheating on me since we started dating lol. Keep in mind I am not emotionally attached to her at all haha. I know she is cheating on me but i really dont care that much cause i love the pussy. What do you think I should do?

2. Just don't spend any money on her... if pussy is all you want from her, then keep it that way.

3. But then he's a whore :eek: :smoke:

4. What you do is post her nudes on the Internet/make her take nudes (she's a whore right) then post them on the web. I mean of course post them here too, but send them to 4chan. Everywhere.

Sure we all benefit from this, but think about it. Why does it matter if her rep is ruined? She's a whore anyway and everybody in your city has probably seen her nude. Think about it, you like her, yet she's a fucking another guy.

N00dz :cool:

5. I'm not emotionoly attached to this girl nor do I care that she cheated on me, I'm just making an entire thread about it to pass time...

6. So....................... your both whores :confused:

7. for some reason i cant put my finger on.. i love this idea
    do it k thx

8. Keep doing your thing!

9. Can I get her number bro?

10. #11 Cfitch, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not the OP I was just pointing out how OP said he wasn't emotionally attached to this women yet he made a thread about her..

11. *Fuck buddy. Clearly not a girlfriend.

12. Wrap your shit bro....and just keep going at it...

If you just want the pussy, just go for the pussy....

13. yeah man i mean if its good pussy and no emotional attachment to her or hard feelings on her for cheating on you then by all means keep on going haha just dont take her out as much or spend as much money on her.

14. 'Aint nothin' but a G thang. :bongin:

15. Does she have HIV?

16. id be embarrassed dating a girl like that

17. Hope u never have to clean that guys man sauce up atta her

18. #19 GoneWithTheWeed, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I would also like to request her number

19. A key that opens many locks is a master key.....

A lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

It is completely acceptable for men to be whores, but not women. If they want to sleep around without consequences, then no more holding doors, no more picking up the check and equal pay for equal work. Fuck feminist views of the world. If you want to sleep around and not get called a whore then you are to be treated like one of the guys.