girlfriend help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chrongray, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Ok , I usually don't post i just sort of creep around and add my 2 cents to stuff but this time GC i need your help

My girlfriend of now 8 months , she works with my mother at a jewelry store in the local mall and gets to work pretty awesome hours and what not but nothing to tiring so when she's done her shifts she just asks to come over or "Hang out " but i know she wants to sleep over and eat food and shit

me and her are pretty opposite I'm more of a humor filled person and like to talk and make people laugh, while she is just sort of more quite in a way and doesn't really love to go out to party to much , me and her love each other but lately she seems angry alot of the time and when i say alot i'm not talking like her bitching at one or 2 things it's like 5-10 things in a day, which ok i get it people need to vent but when it interferes with us and she's more mad at a bus time then giving me a hug or even a peck then i'm just like wtf

when we argue it's more like a threat match of her saying "do you want to be single " and just now about 5 min ago this is exactly how it went down i responded " no i dont but i dont want to always feel like i'm the cause of your being angry because when you come over after work or from home you just say how shitty things are and you want to eat then sleep" and she just stormed out the door to work and said were single

now the thing about sleep is i'm not a horny kid or anything but i mean like i do enjoy sex and we actually just don't seem to have sex anymore like when we do she stops like half way threw and says " well thats all i can do " and i just sit there like "....ok" then i lie and say it was good when i still am like totally into it and the weird shit is like , she starts it to then when i try to engage in sex she's like " no not now " like 95% of the time

i mean shes a great girl and i love her i really do but it just doesn't feel like it is from her way and when i ask if i did anything or whats wrong she actually gets mad at me for asking , so what do i do ? break it off or just wait it out because she'll be texting in about 1-4 hours.

I'm just sick of arguing about stupid shit like why she's angry and wont say why sometimes or if she's mad at me, but then she always says i just point the finger but i do admit when i'm wrong ... alot i might add but if this isn't meant to be then it would be nice to know ahead of time but i really want this to work out with her

2. Sounds like you two should start talking, instead of asking for advice on the internet. I don't mean this to come across bluntly, well actually, I do. I know it's alot easier for you to come here and type this shit out seeking advice, but advice is only something we seek when we already know the answer, but we don't accept it. Just sit down with her and straight up ask her, 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU', because everything you've just told me makes me think this girl is a fucking idiot.

3. run from that

4. i hear you man i know and have tried to just sit and say " ok like really you can tell me whats wrong and i'll understand and we can fix it and everything will be alright" and she's just says for example " the buses times " or something along the nature of one of her friends being a tool or something and she wont speak for 1 hour then i just ask ... "wanna talk?" and she'll rip my head off

lbut i shall try once more

5. Don't say what's wrong.

Say what the fuck is wrong with you and why are you being a drama queen/bitch? You honestly don't have to put up with this shit.

6. I mean yeah that is true , i dont have to deal with it because her being in a shit mood all the time makes me feel more quiet then average or with one of my other buddies like i feel i have to be as gloomy as her

7. AND why run ??

8. RUN RUN FAR FAR AWAY! shes a succubus bro gtfo outta asap! one trapped my brother and now hes fucked for life. At her beckon call and everything.

Clarification: Shes not into you anymore and is just using for your shit. Reread all the stuff you listed her getting outta the relationship and then what your getting. Dispreportional?

P.P.S: she may be scared that you wanna leave her. But to me I wouldn't trust the bitch I'd just walk away. Something isn't right....

9. LOL i wish she was a succubus at least i'd be having sex more then once every 2 weeks

ok so she's at work now so what do i do in terms of her leaving my house this mourning and saying were single then should i respond to texts or just let her have her time

10. Do not respond and leave her to her own thought

11. dude just ignore her for a bit cause right now she has you worried and your thinkin of this crap when you have better shit to do if you just ignore her texts for a day or somethin then she'll be worried if she came of as a bitch to you (which no offense but she did) then she'll either have to be nice (at least to you) or if she was serious about breaking up you need to look for a less bitchy girl.

12. ok so here's where i'm standing now at this point, it's 1 P.M now ( my time) no texts from her (but she's at work and she will usally text me 2 or 3 times at some point) she gets off at 6 P.M so i'll just not respond usaully she would come here after work but she said she was going to go home and i'll leave her to sit at home for the night just being bored and i'll go out with my buddy tonght and drink or some shit :p

13. hell smoke a blunt hit a bong puff a pipe (or if your lucky vape) and I guarantee you after about three good hits you will start to see signs of the disease Katt Williams discovered: not giving a fuck it always comes from smoking herb :D

14. .....my god ,,, that is genius

15. you ever get that high were everyone time you talk and someone comments on it you think its like the biggest most obvious sarcasm in the world but your high so you decide not to listen to your own thoughts....but your high so you don't listen to that either?

16. omg does this exist are they being sarcastic or what?
    maybe it just brings out peoples true insecurities idk

17. i just have to ask one question...soes she have the CRAZY EYES!!!
    i mean
    Teoria Crazy Eyes - Videolog

if so then u konw what to do...just watch vid above...

oh and yeh smoke a blunt and forget bout it
    :D