Girlfriend hates the taste of weed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jzoof15@gmail.com, Mar 23, 2015.

1. if she hates the taste of dick as well, then get rid.

"I honestly rarely can taste my weed,"

Really?? The fine flavour of different kinds of aromatic and tasty nuggets is one of the reasons I love good herb so much. Are you perhaps not coming across good, kind pot?

j

3. My wife had bad experiences when she was young (getting drunk then puffing) and wouldn't smoke or vape with me(non-smoker and a vape choked her up once). So I made her some cookies after a harvest and she is now a fan of grass. Still won't puff or vape but she does love the edibles.

No worries graybeard we are both over 30 [​IMG]

4. #26 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I'm in the same boat as him, I have a terrible sense of smell and taste so I can only really taste stronger things like keif and concentrates. I know it's not the bud since im getting top shelf, at least not for me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Tell her to take small hits and have some water around in case of coughing.

Once she's high, eat her out and I promise you she's gonna want to smoke more often hahaha 😜

6. 1) Have her put a cough drop in her mouth before smoking. 
    2) Try hot water in a bong, not cold.  The steam from the hot water soothes the throat.
    3) As mentioned: Edibles.
    4) If she doesn't like the taste of #3, make some Cannaoil from Coconut oil and put it in capsules.  No taste.
    5) Put some Cannaoil in her vagina.  Unreal, just unreal.

7. #29 onthemooch, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    none of my gf's have ever been happy with me smoking weed, iv smoked it longer than any of them have stuck around tho so fk em. 

End of the day not many women like weed, it makes you lazy and un talkative, and they certainly dont like their Bf's doing it, it doesnt  match up to the image in their head of how their BF should be and treating them. 
    If you smoke an she doesnt, your relationship is already over, sad but true, you may squeeze a few years out of it but if  you dont stop she will leave.

these days I just ignore the moans about quitting and the smell, and how it makes her feel sick. blah blah blah  

ps true story lol

usually no name dank being in an illegal state so perhaps i dont know what im tasting? I also feel like say because of the name 'banana kush' this automatically sparks a placebo in peoples mind "oh yeah man i can deff taste the banana" and if you give a different person the same weed without tell them the strain, they may not get a banana taste at all but maybe a pinesol/earthy taste...could be all subjective

also when i have "tasted" the herb i was smoking it was subtle at best and not too overwhelming, which is what i would prefer lol, and yes the aromas i can differentiate from but the taste had always been iffy no matter the smoking apparatus 

9. That's too bad! Flavor is one of my own joys for both growing and smoking quality pot. Trust me, when you get the right good pot that you just want to keep smoking simply because it tastes SO damn good! lol

I'm quite serious though. The right nuggets of sugar coated aromatic goodness is one of the great joys of my life. Maybe that sounds silly but I truly love the taste and smells of different herbs as much as I enjoy the high.

Have a nice night!

J

to your credit tho, i rarely smoke more than .3-.4 in a sitting so perhaps if i had a 1g+ joint of some tasty cannabis i could be the andrew zimmerman of tasting bud lmao, also am a stealth smoker so i cant puff on a pipe like one would if they were trying to taste the herb

keep on keeping on man [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. I don't think that's necessarily true. As a girl who smokes daily, it isn't uncommon. My two best friends that are girls are also stoners.

Lmao how would smoking weed change how your bf treats you? Most guys get pretty horny and adorable when they're high hahah well at least that's my opinion. Idk why a lot of girls are against it, personally I can't stand girls like that as it is.

12. you are awesome!!  my ex wife knew i had been medicating with cannabis since the age of 14, was fine with it and even smoked it some - but what i had was way more potent than what she was used to, every time she'd take a couple hits she'd get sick so she just stopped and things went downhill after that.  we were together for 16 years and i raised her two kids thru high school - they both were honor students, one is now a lieutenant in the air force and the other is a sgt in the army.  both college grads (daughter working on ba to become an officer in intelligence).