Girlfriend got fired, threatened, then chased... Need advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2Pac, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was thinking that too

i was hired for as a stocker, and service, and my boss made sure he got every ounce of service he could squeeze out of me, mofo had me on the floor grinding edges clean of year old shit

but i did it, it paid, and it the end when i quit, he was begging me to stay as i was such a good worker haha, i told him to shove it, bastard even kept all menial workers christmas chocolates to himself :p

2. I think you need to contact a lawyer before you do anything.

It doesn't cost to talk to them unless they agree to represent you.

I think you need legal guidance in this.

3. "Scare" him with a bit of venting. Just get really vulgar with your words, and project your voice to the point where the whole city can hear you. If you're really 6'4, he'll get the message and treat her like a princess. Hahaha, And if he tries something, just say you were using "self-defense", and yeah, you know what to do from there haha.

4. I don't even know your girlfriend and i would have driven over there and defended her. That is just some straight bull shit. I hope you can take legal action.

5. Yeah the chick chasing her is fucked but she was a new employee, for her to complain and get smart with the boss by saying "it's not in my job discription" that would be a red flag for me too. Idk about demanding cash I'm sure they're going to pay her when everyone gets paid on payday.

6. Get a lawyer and sue. Don't you guys have a legal system for crap like that in the UK? In America, it doesn't matter if something isn't in the job description, but I'm pretty sure menacing is illegal pretty much everywhere.

7. #27 SiriusWolff, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    If the bitch gets handsy just choke her out and gently lie her on the ground while whispering "It will all be ok in a minute sh sh shhhhh"

Advocating violence is not tolerated here = WW

8. You could always dress up as a woman! You'd be one big mama!

[​IMG]

9. Yeah it'll be okay in a minute when the cops show up and beat him then taze him I mean fucks sake imagine the cops walking in and seeing that shit I promise questions will be asked after be gets beat and charged

10. ^ If she starts wailing on his girl and she is kicking her ass and may be injured a choke is a more than passive way to subdue her ass or you could put her in the retard/crazy crossed arm straight jacket hold they teach you at group home facilities.

11. Only scary thing about them is if they try to grab your balls. So don't wear shorts.

12. Closing because of all the violent talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.