Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend dropped Mr. Bubbles!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackwhaaa, Aug 10, 2011.

1. A Gentleman would never accept money for a broken bubbler from his GF. I'm sure she feels bad and she will probably buy you something new for a gift down the road. Don't let her hold the next one though...

2. Sorry, didnt you know?

Your not our equal.

When you do something, men's first instinct is to attempt to exploit you for sex.

Dont you love all these mature rational, resonable responses from the so called "adult males" on this website?

3. Heres what you do you take accept her money then go buy her something nice and with the rest of the money buy yourself a new piece if you now shes the one for you

4. She's gonna be sucking dick anyway at least she's got a semi-legit reason now

And you would accept cash from your own girl for half of what is basically a piece of drug paraphanalia?

To be honest that's what happens when you trust a woman with something breakable

"Remember, she is a human being first

You treat all human beings the same" lol I'd say try to treat your gf a bit better than the same as every other human

5. #45 BurnAFewDown, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahahahahahah xD

6. 3 weeks Unlimited bacon sammiches

7. 1. Go to smoke shop
    2. Find good bubbler
    3. Split the price with her
    4. Get blowjobs
    5. ???
    6. Profit!

8. Personally I wouldnt take money just buy a new one. I guess you could least ask for make up sex...

9. 1) Are you a cheapskate?

Should I make her pay for it? (Insert #1 answer here)