Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend dropped Mr. Bubbles!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackwhaaa, Aug 10, 2011.

1. No! dude, why would u make her pay? that is just fuked up...my friend broke my 140 dollar ash catcher and i didnt even make him feel guilty about it......he never offered to pay for it and that did bother me but at least i know where my karma stands on that note.

2. I think people are missing the fact that the OP clearly stated 'she offered to pay'.

3. #23 SwichOne, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

its not in any way respect to make someone who is your girlfriend pay for an accidental break...even if it was someone else. that just makes you look like a douche to try and make someone pay for that...i mean of course it should be there responsibility to pay but if they don't, oh well that is on them and you shouldn't ask... its called integrity. if she really did offer without u asking then go ahead and let her pay though.

4. A glass piece is different to a lot of things, kind of a rare scenario, but if it is broken it can pretty much be guaranteed it is entirely, 100% their fault that it got broken. Not like a TV or something where it could have a technical fault adding to its death.

5. I would thank her for the offer but tell her not to worry about it. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking my girl's money. We're supposed to be the heroes right?

6. Has nothing to do with being swayed, if my good bud was over and broke my bong by accident i wouldnt force him to pay, and in the scenario the girl is your girlfriend, you're a complete asshole if that's how you think you should treat your girl.

7. Ye, heaven forbid you treat someone fairly.

8. lolz then ;p

9. Yes you're right but the price of a TV is much higher than the price of a bubbler. A good bubbler goes for maybe $120 maybe a little more or less (I don't talk about those expensive once you have to pay hundreds of $ for). His girlfriend offerd to pay for it so he could just accept it or just say it's ok and she should be more carefull next time. Thats what I would say. I'd never let my girlfriend pay for anything thats related to weed.

10. Guess I'm gonna have to be the one to say it...

I bought myself a gift after getting a new, well paying job. It was my first bong like 2 years ago, cost me $330. 2 days later my clumsy gf knocked it over by packing a bowl with friend outside by holding it between her knees instead of pulling out the bowl, and it dropped, breaking my bowl, ash catcher, and downstem. Mind you, this was a full Medicali pipe, not easy glass to get a hold of. I knew I couldn't get replacements, I'd have to Frankenstein it. I was furious to say the least.

I wanted to, and I quote my Physics Honors teacher from high school - "hang her upside down outside the window, skin her, throw salt on her, let the buzzards pick at her, grind up her bones and put them in a protein shake".

I'd say make her match face value with you, then you guys buy a really nice piece together. Like 40 + 40 or whatever. I bought an $80 Medicali bubbler recently its pretty nice.

11. Well... If it were me, I would expect to pay for it.

Not because my boyfriend would also expect me to or would probably even ask, but because it's the principle of the thing. You break it, you buy it, you know?

If I'm in possession of something that doesn't belong to me, I'm still responsible for it, because the person who owns it trusts me to take good care of it. Which means I'm also responsible for paying for a replacement if it breaks, even if it's not directly my fault.

IDK. Even if he said it was cool and not to worry about it, I'd probably still pay for it anyway. But that's just me I guess.

12. Say you'l meet her halfway for the price.

13. Yeah lol just ask her for sex a couple times and remind her of the bubbled if she says no lmao

14. I'd like to facepalm at the sex suggestion. This man has been with the girl 9 months, why ask for any sexual things?

Unless you wanna man up and say

"Listen Trick, your friend Betsy gets me torqued, I want the P in the V, her you plus me. Let's do this!"

Or other things women wouldn't agree to under normal circumstances.

You know.

15. If she offered, then take her up on it and maybe go pick out something together. Don't go overboard obviously, but get something that's a suitable replacement.

I wouldn't force her to replace it or give you money for it, if she can great, if not at least she's offered what seems to be a heartfelt apology.

16. ...Make her give you the cash for the entire value. Then you can decide to buy another one or buy a better one by adding some of your own.

17. #38 KillaWillaBilla, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    would never have happened if you kept your wench in the kitchen where she belongs. LOL JK bro sorry to hear about your loss bury her and go get a new one in her memory thats about all you can do at this point mang. EDIT: talking about the pipe here at the end part DONT BURY GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

18. If you're not sure she's going to be your wife, you should definitely make her pay for it, and all of the weed she smokes.

19. This.