Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend dropped Mr. Bubbles!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackwhaaa, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Ok so my girlfriend dropped my bubbler and offered to pay for it...but do i let her pay for it. Im not mad or anything i just loved my bubbler and now its shattered. if your girlfriend of 9 months dropped your bubb would you make her pay for it?????

2. Jeesh, uuuuuuh. How much was the bubbler? If it was only about 30-40 dollars I'd say let it slide, but if it was expensive, maybe make her pitch in for a new new one?

3. I say make her pay for it and when she pulls her face tell her that you didnt really want to make her pay for it but you asked the question on a internet forum and they all told me to get you to pay.

I guarantee she will love you more ;)

4. I would'nt let her pay for it. Shit happens just buy a new one yourself and tell her she should be more carefull next time. Let her smoke the first bowl out of the new one then you and have awwwwwwwwwsome sex with her.

5. If my girlfriend dropped my piece I'd fuckin drop her mate

Nar, but she at least owes you oral sex

6. If it's mid price pay for it yourself, if it was pretty expensive I'd tell her to put in like half or so

7. Cost of a new bubbler = 3 blow jobs a day for a week. That should cover it.

8. Just take half of the value.

Remember, she is a human being first

You treat all human beings the same.

If someone breaks something you own, and they offer to give you the money.

Its up to you to either take half or all, depending on whats broken.

Since its your girl, just take half.

She should be responsible for her actions, and you shouldnt be looking for excuses to get laid or whatever.

I mean seriously

How pathetic is your relationship if you need to be paid off in sex?

9. It's a joke son. Lighten up for chrissakes.

10. not mr. bubbles!

11. i sure as hell would.

12. Now you fucking tell me!..... My missus broke my bong the other day and after reading your suggestion I just texted her my sex invoice!.... Boy am I in the shit! :smoke:

13. #13 rugbyladosc, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    make her pay in blowjobs

EDIT: Beaten to it x3

14. If she offered to pay for it then ye, take the money. She broke it.

15. My girlfriend likes giving blowjobs as much if not more than I like to recieve them....

So I'd just ask her to split a new one with me.

16. #16 InstaBlaze, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sir, are a very lucky man.

17. I second that. On behalf of all of mankind, you have a keeper there.

18. Just say i'm cool with paying for it do you want to pay for it because i really don't mind.

She will woman up and pay for it trust me ;)

19. Wow man, some of ya'll are cheap assholes, if my girl broke my bong or whatever i wouldn't care to get the cash from her, rest assure tho after we find another device to blaze were gonna have some kinky fun tho :D

20. Why are we cheap assholes. If you break my shit you buy it, if I break your shit I buy it.

I dont see why we should swayed by the female gender into letting them off and giving free stuff, if anything we show more respect by treating them as we would do anyone else.