Girlfriend calls 911 on pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by foreverfire, Oct 5, 2010.

1. I'm trying to neg rep this....person and for some reason I only have one option; pos rep. What the hell.??

Also you are truly a delusional person, who's justifying your sick weed stealing habit.
    I've never stolen weed from anybody. I don't plan to. I'm not fucked up like that.

2. While he was smoking, she was shooting up.

3. Cool. I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy stomping on thieves necks. :wave:

4. You'd slap that garden apparatus?

5. Sounds like a match made in idiot heaven

6. i noticed this when i went to plus rep some one else...i guess theyu got rid of -repping people because is gay.

and it wouldnt matter if you -reped him any ways. your e dick only has 2 blocks lol

7. Hahaha look at his wittle e-dick! ;) But i noticed this today too, but i never neg rep anyone, since it really doesn't matter, more of a props til i see green :D.

8. I was agreeing till I got to that paragraph.

yeah you are no better

9. im not trying to make fun of his little e-dick, it doesnt make him a bad poster. but i got a purple "FUCK YOU" rep once, and it gave me a chuckle.

i never -rep people ether.. every one has there own opinion

10. I am justified. They use the roads, schools, hospitals, sidewalks, COURTS ahem, other shit I pay for through my taxes, half of them didn't even graduate high school (seriously how f'ing stupid do you have to be?) while I'm busting my ass studying engineering and working part time, contributing to society you know?

Fuck 'em, I must have stolen ounces by now. Besides, what are they gonna do if/when they find out? Call the cops? Ahahaha, officer, he stole my weeeeed!

Can't wait til this shit is legalized so I don't have to hang around low-life working cla...oh wait, they're not even working class. What's beneath that, complete fucking shit? Yeah. Anyways, I don't see where all the hates coming from...if you ate something today, you better have given something back to the community. If you can shit, you can work, so fuck all those lazy stoners that give real men with motivation and drive a bad name.

11. any chance of that guy getting his life back on track just floated that much further away.

12. [quote name='bigglesworth']Damn fucking straight, QUOTE]

THEY REMOVED NEG REP?????????????????????????

wtf. was wondering why this waste of life/text on this forum did not have red bar

some people deserve a red bar. i dont agree with removing neg rep at all:confused:

wut gwon on here nowz

fucked up story btw. what a bitch like that poster^^

13. Stealing weed is just as bad as stealing anything. Stealing is wrong. If you stole weed from me id kick your fucking teeth in.

14. Well if they can still buy weed and live in their house they are doing good. You're just a faggot.

15. All that means is your a douchebag who cant pay for his own stuff and instead take it from other people. you're way worse than any of the lazy stoners....being lazy isnt a crime and while its bad theres no way he should have to go to jail for it.... with your reasoning on taxes americans would be paying even more to pay for his prison expenses and he still wont be contributing to society. you're a dumbass.

16. why would this moron admit having it in his car? if it was his car and they were in the hotel room they have no probable cause or reason to search it, if he wouldnt have admitted it.

17. Its not letting me give you neg rep...fuck

18. hahahah

19. Why would any of us want to give back to a society that looks at us as lepers? What is the point of having a job for the sake of having a job? How is it not the same as slavery? You go someplace everyday and do meaningless busy work and make someone else rich, while they pay you a wage you can't possibly live on, most likely with poor, or even no medical benefits. Step out of line a little bit and they either fire you or write out a little infraction note like you're in elementary school. Either way it follows you around from employer to employer making it difficult to get another one of these purposeless positions. On top of that they are even allowed to tell you what you can and can't do in the privacy of your own home on your time off. Enjoy something they don't want you to enjoy? They take you to prison to get fucked up the ass by the few people there that actually belong there.

Why would you hate on anyone who does not wish to take part in this farce?