girlfriend broke my bong, make her pay for it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mc boba fett, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So my girlfriend of two years broke my bong that i purchased over the summer and of course accidents happen i understand she didn't do it on purpose. But it was my faaavorite thing to smoke. It was a 3tf, had double 4 arm percolators, and ice notches and it was like 140 dollars. I would feel like a total dick to make her buy me a new one but on the other hand if i broke anyone's bong i would buy them a new one right away. So I'm asking you Grasscity should i make her buy me a new one, pay half, or buy it myself?

2. If you ever want to get laid again, forget about the bong.

If she's a good girlfriend and can afford to, she'll buy you a new one without being "made" to do so.

3. buy it youself, dont be cheap, she'll prolly feel bad and repay you in the bedroom

4. i wouldn't ask her too. if it was an accident oh well. she's your girl.

5. She'd better give you at least $140 worth of blowjobs.

6. Not only must she buy you a new bong, she must buy you a nicer bong to make up for the emotional trauma.

7. Tell her she's gonna have to pay you back with sex at the rate of a cheap asian hooker, $5 every time.

8. let her know, as a man, that you would really appreciate her buying you a piece, but she doesnt have to. whatever she decides will reflect on who she is as a person and gf. especially one of 2 years.

9. Buy it yourself unless the sex is real bad.

10. Hmm... that's hard. If I broke my boyfriend of two years bongs that was decently expensive, I would probably offer to reimburse him for the money. On the other hand, I wouldn't exactly expect him to accept the money.

Since you've been together for so long, I think you should just let it go. I'm sure she'll repay you somehow in the long run, and hopefully you're relationship is at the point where you can be comfortable that you will be given what has been taken in some way.

Did that make sense at all... dunno.

11. If she's fat make her pay for it. If she's not then tell her it's all good.

12. Idk, my girlfriend would buy me another one anyway. I wouldn't make her pay 140 for a new one, I'd just ask her to get me a cheap bubbler or spoon

13. It should be common sense no matter what,get him a new bong

14. If shes the right girl she'll at least offer to pay half.

15. It all comes down to what you decide feels right. I wouldn't ask her to but I'd kinda expect something to make up for it.

16. wow

"i'd offer to pay for it, but like if he accepts he's an asshole."

lol

17. Take her shopping with you, if she offers let her, otherwise suck it up and get it yourself. Relationship>Glass

18. Whoever breaks it buys it, even if this person has a vagina.

19. Back hand her till she is sorry.:rolleyes:

20. dont mention her buying you a new one.

if shes a good girlfriend she'll get you SOMETHING in return...dont trip if its not worth $140 cause one, shes your girl, two: a $140 bong isnt gonna be worth $140 after a long time. just let it go honestly.