Girlfriend bought me a piece.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by smokinthaherb, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Its a nice piece and i love getting new pieces BUT

[​IMG]

I love good glass. I got TORO, illadelph, HVY,HOPS , and Jake wilson. Im happy she bought me a new piece but it really doesnt compar to my other stuff. Its like talking to your girlfriend about cars haha.

2. You can't win 'em all, I guess, but at least she tried, man. It'll be a good quick-smasher to bring to a party (I don't even know what happened, babe!)

3. just use it when she is there and tell her you love it

4. put that pitch in her place... keep yo pimp hand strong

5. yeah, this. my gf would bitch slap me if i asked for a pipe.

6. Great advice if your happy enough to have to fuck yourself from then on.

7. Fuck bro you have a good girlfriend you have nothin to be complaining bout

8. yeah not the greatest but its the effort that counts. Lower that water level in the 2nd chamber to as low as you can stand it(barely moving any water), upgrade the DIFFY and slide from a different piece and rock it like a 1.5 chamber. lol thats what i would do.

9. Shit dude, I'd be happy if a girl got me some rollin papes.

10. sucks dude..........

11. Just put it away, you'll smash all your fancy glass eventually and will need something to smoke out of, it is inevitable with all that tile.

12. Be happy some kids in Africa don't even got bongs.

13. Jesus man

ever hear the term "dont look a gift horse in the mouth"?

Good for you for having a girl that is so accepting of your life style choices.

Shame for even mentioning its not up to your standards.

14. Looks like it works fine. Use it as your party piece when your friends come by to smoke. That way no one will break your higher end stuff. Or, just keep it for the sentimental value or when you want to smoke something other than what you usually use.

15. #16 KravenOne, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    That shit is nice. Your a stuck up dousche that doesnt deserve his girlfriend. If my last girlfriend had gotten me that id probably stay with her.

stop with the name calling please, thanks. -Illy

16. I always believed that it's the thought that counts.. you should just be appreciative that your girl even got you a bong. At least she tried...

17. I'd be stoked on new glass no matter what shape man cmon' lighten up its from the girl ur fucking(?), just chill.

18. If a girl even bought me rollin papers id be like jumping outta my pants man

19. Make it your bathroom piece... for real, whenever you're taking a shit, take a couple bong snaps.

Taking a shower? Couple bong snaps.

Shaving? Couple bong snaps.

The possibilities are endless.