Girlfriend being induced this morning =D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by civicrcr07, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Just wanted to let fellow blades know the great news I am very excited about =D My girlfriend got induced this morning at 4am. She is doing fine right now. No baby yet but will keep you guys posted. Its a boy, and his name is Aiden =)

2. Congratulations, man! :hello: hope everything goes well!

3. Congratulations!!

4. Congratulations!! :) Good Luck:hello:

5. Thank You all =)

6. I hope everything goes well for you. Congratulations!

7. Have fun they day you catch him smoking! lol It's a real father son bonding experience.

8. Everything is still going fine. Just a big waiting game. >.< lack of sleep SUCKS haha. Guess i better get used to that.

9. Congrats man!

10. Thank you =)

11. nice! when the time comes, welcome to the world Aiden! and ya the sleep comment is probably dead on ;) good luck though it is an amazin thing for sure :hello:

12. Woo! Epidoral(sp?)....no more anger haha (THANK GOD! lol) Shouldn't be too long from now. =)

13. Congrats bro. Hope everything goes well for you and yours. I have a nephew named Caiden, just thought that was kinda cool

14. haha yeah i know. I'm already thinkin of the day when i got to show him how to roll a blunt the RIGHT way lol.
    That is pretty cool. Thanks btw. Just sittin here waitin some more haha

15. congratz man.... u at the hospital right ?

16. yeah...just hangin out watching The Union on YouTube with my step-mom.

17. An update but not really an update: Baby SHOULD be here in the next 2-3 hours. =)

18. make sure you got the catcher's glove ready ;)

and congrats man

19. Congrats man! Enjoy not sleeping for the next two years :D

20. im expecting some sort of pics of this lil one in the morning just so you know