Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend asked me for bud. What do i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 3, 2011.

1. My girl doesn't really smoke bud alot, maybe like once a month and its mostly with me. She sometimes will on occasion with her girlfriends. So last night she asked me if I could give her enough weed to get her and her friends high (4 of them), which is probably like a gram. They don't have any connects so I'm the only one they turned too. I always smoke my girlfriend up and never expect anything in return. But I really don't want to give her a whole gram so she can smoke her friends out. But I would feel bad being like "yeah babe no problem, I'd give u a gram for $15" What should i do? Has anyone ever had something like this happen to them?

2. Give it to her for 10 bucks. Let her know it's usually $20 and you're cutting her a break because she's your lady. :) She gets a good deal. You don't feel like an asshole or a pushover. Win win.

3. oooh thats a tough one, just give her the gram and be like can you bring me back some food please

4. [quote name='"S0UR"']Give it to her for 10 bucks. Let her know it's usually $20 and you're cutting her a break because she's your lady. :) She gets a good deal. You don't feel like an asshole or a pushover. Win win.[/quote]

Wisdom

5. Point to your dick and give her an authoritative look for compensation (after giving her the weed)
    She can always return your generosity along with maybe one or two of her girlfriends later on

6. It's a gram dude? And that's your damn lady. I know it's weed, man but come on...

7. [quote name='"Muphin"']Point to your dick and give her an authoritative look
    She can always return your favor along with maybe one or two of her girlfriends later on[/quote]

Haha in my dreams that shit would ever happen

8. does she make you pay for pussy? come on bro..

9. i give bud to my girlfriend when i have it. i usually just grind it and give some to her and tell her "it's yours you can do whatever".

it comes back to you.

10. just give her the bud. drama free later...

11. i grab a quarter.. grind it up.. fill her hitter box and she lets me know when its empty.. you can share your body but not your weed?

12. Plus you get brownie points with her friends :) I am sure her friends know she is going to ask you for some green. Imagine if she calls her friends back and is like "Uh... he fucking charged me". Just give it to her, bro :smoke:

13. poor guy probably only has a gram left

14. [quote name='"SoloG35"']It's a gram dude? And that's your damn lady. I know it's weed, man but come on...[/quote]

I have no problem giving her a gram what so ever, shit I'd smoke her out everyday of the year. It's just that I'm giving her the gram to go smoke out her friends, and she prolly would only take a couple hits and let her friends smoke the rest cuz that's what she does when I smoke wit her

15. so what, let her go have fun with her girlfriends.. you never gave one of your boys a bud to smoke on when they were dry?

16. Like lilJ said word for word

17. It is somewhat messed up, but what can he do? If he gives her a g now she'll always expect free bud. As bad as that sounds, I'm not made of money lol and I have to buy weed for myself too. If it's just a one time thing or something, that's cool, I'd give it to her. A gram everyday or something is a different story, that's my stash jar diminishing quickly and we don't want that lol.

18. I would give my girlfriend a free gram. She only smokes with me though to and never with anyone else. Me and my roomate smoke her up constantly and sometimes she even gets free alcohol. She is one lucky girl.

19. Fuck that, I'd say hey let me join you guys and we can all smoke out. Your her bf, not her daddy. Make her get her own weed.

20. do like a normal person.. grab an oz.. hook up a few friend and walk away with a super cheap quad.. if not free. then you wont have to worry about cost, and your not a drug dealer.. just helpin out a couple of friends!