Girlfriend and weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by readbooks, Aug 2, 2011.

1. :confused:

2. If you really care about her to the point of wanting to do what you can to improve how you two get along stopping smoking may be a very good option for you. You have the option of eliminating what is likely one of the biggest issues in your relationship. You may find that you enjoy sobriety and having weed out of your life more than you thought. And if you don't like not smoking weed, you can always go back to it. Marijuana will always be there, but people may not be available to return back to if you need it.

My ex-girlfriend really didn't like weed. She tried throughout our relationship to get me to quit, and I wasn't as receptive as I should have been. I was working on it, and I cut back significantly, but it was always an issue. We are no longer together and it wasn't until I lost her than I legitimately stopped smoking weed. I haven't smoked since and I feel great about it. If I feel like I want to smoke again, I can and will. But if I feel like I want her back in my life, I can't do so as easily.

Food for thought that goes against the stereotypical stoner 'If she doesn't smoke weed then fuck her' train of thought. Best of luck with you two and your decision.

3. Tell her if she doesn't accept you for who you are you'll find someone else, and say it's not fair to make you chose over two completely unrelated things.

4. A person who loves you should support you and whatever you want.

Weed helped me as well, totally changed my life around 100%, no exaggeration.
    If someone told me it's them or weed, I'd say, "Weed me alone!"

5. what everyone said above me. Dont let her change your lifestyle and take away the things you like to do. If she doesnt like you for who you are then i guess shes not the right one for you. But if you feel like this woman is worth changing for, then by all means go for it

6. never, and i mean NEVER, give up weed for a girl.

especially when youre only 18.

a real good girl would never make you give up something you like

7. Yeah my ex gave me an ultimatum. At first I wouldn't give in, and she broke up with me. Then I gave in, we got back together, but I was still smoking haha. Eventually I just told her, and somehow she loves smoking now and we always smoke haha

8. This happened to me man, i just got her to settle with a comprimise, just blaze a little less and get ripped when you do. :smoke:

9. I would let her go. Who is she to tell you what you cant do? your a grown ass man.

If its not harming or affecting you/her, she should be cool with it.

10. First weed, next alcohal, next ur friends, fuxk that slut, your youngg, find someone who accepts who u ate and who ur gunna b