Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend And Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Torrey999, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,

I have been smoking for about 3 years regularly since my junior year of high school. I am about to be a sophomore in college now. I love weed, hemp and pretty much anything that relates to those two things. I am not a big drinker at all. I have been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 years who does not smoke or drink. She knows I like weed but i don't think she has that much of an idea how much i like it/ how much I smoke. Recently we have been talking about drinking and smoking and she wants to try drinking with me and she said she would probably try smoking. Although she thinks weed is more dangerous than alcohol, she said she trusts me and might try it this summer. However, I would like to present her some facts/history about why weed is safe to try. She is the type of girl that I know when she smokes she will understand why I smoke and I feel as if she will become an herb fan herself. Do you guys recommend any good websites or movies ( other than The Union) we can watch/ go to? Also, the first time she smokes do you think it should be out of my O-Pen Vape (filled with hash oil) or bowls from my piece. Any feedback would be helpful Thank you! 

2. Stay away from Alcohol and give her some oil hits.

3. The pen. and Up in Smoke

4. My girlfriend was the same way, she was against smoking in general because her parents smoke constantly. I told her to trust me and not to feel any kind of pressure since it was going to be her first time and said it really wasnt as bad as you might think esspecially compared to cigerettes. Now its a year a bit later, shes still somewhat against it probably because of the smoking factor but we now we usually smoke a joint every sunday and relax or go out and be active. I think also my girlfriend was under the impression that if you blaze that youll be couchlocked with the munchies haha but now she realizes it doesnt have to be that way, you can still be active and go out and do things.
    I think if you take the smoking factor out and use a vape pen or a bong that would be way better to introduce her. If you use the pen you could say its a healthier way of getting high, she might even think its cool and it removes the joint/bong factor which everyone who doesnt get high thinks thats how u get high.