Girlfriend and no foreplay

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pun650, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Been with an awesome girl for over a year and a half now. Not a huge complaint or anything, but she prefers to just jam it in and go to town.

It's gotten to the point where I have to beg to eat her out!

She still sucks on me the normal amount(for her)

The sex is amazing, I easily get her off a minimum 2-3 times everytime we fuck, 4-5 times on a normal week.

Oh, and I've been trying to stick it in her ass for a year now...

I miss long pussy eating sessions (15+ mins) but nope. I love to play, and she ain't up for it.

Comments?

2. That's so weird... Usually guys complain about foreplay and girls beg for it. I love when my guy eats me out :S I dont know why anyone wouldnt want that. Sorry dude, thats really odd.

3. In my opinion the playing beforehand is the best bit!!
    Why does she prefer to "just jam it in and go to town"? As a girl I think that's a bit strange! It's normally the guy that does the 'smash and dash' lol

4. Really no offense meant, but maybe you're not good at it? Or maybe she just doesn't like the feeling?

5. Maybe your too rough bro?? Or maybe your not hitting the right spot. I had a younger GF in high school, she too was like this the first couple times because she felt shy or embarrassed about it. So bro, my advice is to talk to her about it.. Nicely lol

6. I'd have given up after a few minutes I think.

I don't see anything too unusual here...my chick gets wet pretty easy...and yeah even when there's been some touching and making out, it's never more'n a couple of minutes before she gets really worked up and wants to climb on it.
    Works for me, because it works for her.
    She gets off, I get off. I don't really care the amount of steps involved as long as the outcome is the same.

7. It's not dry lol. She gets wet as soon as she starts thinking about it. She says the sex is amazing. I've made her cum all over the sheet etc etc.

She uses the "I need to shave" excuse quite a bit.

8. Eh, I've had girls that let me mow their box for ages. I consider myself good at it.

She likes it rough, throws me down:. Gets on top. Goes wild.

9. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']
    I'd have given up after a few minutes I think.

I don't see anything too unusual here...my chick gets wet pretty easy...and yeah even when there's been some touching and making out, it's never more'n a couple of minutes before she gets really worked up and wants to climb on it.
    Works for me, because it works for her.
    She gets off, I get off. I don't really care the amount of steps involved as long as the outcome is the same.[/quote]

See I can't really complain. It's awesome to say the least. Just wondering why a girl wouldn't like her box eaten at every opportunity.

She doesn't have a vibrator/dildo, doesn't masturbate(says she never has)

This is a girl I want to experiment with, and to be honest shes a little close minded. Even talking about cumming in her mouth makes her legit gag. Lol :/

10. So shes sucking your dick but she wont let you eat her out? I don't see a problem here :cool:

11. [quote name='"artic"']So shes sucking your dick but she wont let you eat her out? I don't see a problem here :cool:[/quote]

Lol. Sucking a normal amount for her. Maybe once a week for 2 mins? Then right to half hr of fucken.

I just miss playing :/

12. She needs to shave; that's fucking gross, unless it is a landing strip.

The past handful of girls I have hooked up with have been trimmed up proper.

13. Yeah usually it's the other way around but I've been with a girl like that OP. But problem was she didn't even like giving blow jobs either. Sex was great but it was always missing something. I never did get her to change her ways though. We broke up before that could happen.

14. [quote name='"KillerKush"']She needs to shave; that's fucking gross, unless it is a landing strip.

The past handful of girls I have hooked up with have been trimmed up proper.[/quote]

Lol not talking bush.

Some girls have imbalances, she complains if she goes 2 days without shaving her legs. So 4-5 days downstairs and she wont let me do much that isn't just sex.

15. [quote name='"Stride420"']Yeah usually it's the other way around but I've been with a girl like that OP. But problem was she didn't even like giving blow jobs either. Sex was great but it was always missing something. I never did get her to change her ways though. We broke up before that could happen.[/quote]

Like I said, I can't complain. It's still great. I love her and it's definitely going somewhere. Moving in together etc.

It doesn't bother me much, except when I actually get in the mood to go down on her and she says no.

16. Some girls just aren't into it.
    I am one of those girls.
    I just think oral sex is gross.
    I have no problem giving, but I'm not into receiving.

17. Some girls will, some girls won't, some girls need a lot of lovin', some girls don't.

18. [quote name='"TrixaBelle420"']Some girls just aren't into it.
    I am one of those girls.
    I just think oral sex is gross.
    I have no problem giving, but I'm not into receiving.[/quote]

True. What about anal

19. OP that is strange. all the ladies ive been with are more than happy and appreciative when i go down on them orally for over 10 min
    one even offered anything i wanted during sex for it
    thats odd, but i guess it could be worse.